F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

real irritated....

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2008, 07:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: real irritated....

haha nice. Yea we have EVERYTHING including helicopters in MA. Mustang GTs on the highway for wreckless drivers, new mustangs around boston. Our new line up is dodge ram, dodge nitro and dodge avenger. Along with the new taurus, explorer, expedition,crown vic, various vehicles with commercial plates.

Btw the whole thing about not fessing up only works for like murders and ****. Regular traffic violations they don't have to prove anything its your word against is which is pretty much useless.

I wouldnt try to run from those chargers btw well not in a car, those things are FAST. Undercovers suck its crap, its illegal in Quebec though, a friend of mine who lives there says theres no such thing.

Old 03-24-2008, 07:40 PM

No i dont know what year they. I can find out if you want me to. I live in the military housing at the corner of kaufman and national. Might have to meet up for a ride sometime.

Old 03-24-2008, 08:48 PM

Taurus Im guessing the 02-06 body style and possibly the 07+ body style.

Old 03-24-2008, 08:55 PM

years ago my brother got a noise ordinance violation in his truck from a bike cop
that bastard pulled right out in front of him and another jumped over to the next lane so he couldn't swerve
they'd better be glad he was payin attention

Old 03-24-2008, 09:57 PM

ORIGINAL: F4Isvt
No i dont know what year they. I can find out if you want me to. I live in the military housing at the corner of kaufman and national. Might have to meet up for a ride sometime.
It's not a big deal about the year, I was just curious. bluej511 is prob right w/ the anywhere from 02-06. I'm up for meeting up for a ride. I get back to Dayton in May, and you can bet I'll be riding as much as possible once I get back to my bike.

ORIGINAL: bluej511
Taurus Im guessing the 02-06 body style and possibly the 07+ body style.
That sounds probably right. I guess they wouldn't be as old as the Conan O'Brien SHO style. Too bad lol

Old 03-25-2008, 11:40 AM

Wow you got pulled over by a bike cop I moved my tag closer to front of my rear tire if a bike cops tries to pull me over I keep going if they call for backup i just act like I didn't see him to busy watching for cazy drivers.

Old 03-25-2008, 12:03 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Isn't it wreckless to loose situational awareness? I'm sure there's a ticket for that.

Old 03-25-2008, 02:46 PM

one night i was in my cage and a bicycle coprolls up besideme on the passenger side andtells me to turn my music down, i was at the red light, i kept yelling "huh, huh", i was about to go and turn my music down, i looked up saw the light was green and i floored it.....he started trying to pedal fast, i was laughing untill he became a spec in my rearview....

now i was sure he saw my plate and i was going to have cops at my door or get a letter/ticket in the mail. but that was almost 2 years ago...nothing yet

Old 03-25-2008, 03:41 PM

I think that the closest thing to a bike cop that I hav seen in Omaha is the cops that ride Sagway's at the mall. I don't think they will be running anyone down on their Sagway.

Old 03-25-2008, 05:35 PM

yeah with the bike cop i would have just kept riding and if he called you in, just claim that you didnt seem him. Technically you can claim that unless they have flashing lights and follow you for a certain distance.

Quick Reply: real irritated....