CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   F4i - Main Forum (https://cbrforum.com/forum/f4i-main-forum-11/)
-   -   Puig or Zero Gravity double bubble windscreen? (https://cbrforum.com/forum/f4i-main-forum-11/puig-zero-gravity-double-bubble-windscreen-81735/)

tmanana 10-07-2009 03:38 PM

FYI - I purchased a DB off ebay for a crazy ridiculous price. Started spidering immediately and ended up cracking completely after less than a season's worth of riding. Though the described thicknesses of the ebay deals are about the same, they are pretty brittle.

Going to buy a ZG or Puig on the off season.

714 SoCaL F4i 10-07-2009 08:13 PM

IMO i would have to go with the Z G i got it on mine and its great
cant go wrong with ZG dubble bubble !!!!

andymp3 10-08-2009 04:22 PM

3 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by LoneWolf04 (Post 687622)
Anyone have comments on the sportech v-flow windscreens? I've been looking at them but not sure exactly what I want.

I have a zero gravity and a sportech and I like both of them...both a thick and durable. The sportech is a bit cheaper and I would recomend it to anyone...DB is the way to go....Really makes a difference....cheers...

Oh...Don't mind the headlight cover thing...I was just trying something...

LoneWolf04 10-09-2009 12:03 AM

Originally Posted by andymp3 (Post 846218)
I have a zero gravity and a sportech and I like both of them...both a thick and durable. The sportech is a bit cheaper and I would recomend it to anyone...DB is the way to go....Really makes a difference....cheers...

Oh...Don't mind the headlight cover thing...I was just trying something...

I ended up getting a puig race screen which i really like. Sportech didnt offer the 2 screens i wanted anymore, the red chrome v-flow or the red tint v-flow, so that is why i bought the puig. Very satisfied and looks great and good fit.

stinger95 10-09-2009 04:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my sportech db in black chrome.

andymp3 10-10-2009 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by LoneWolf04 (Post 846343)
I ended up getting a puig race screen which i really like. Sportech didnt offer the 2 screens i wanted anymore, the red chrome v-flow or the red tint v-flow, so that is why i bought the puig. Very satisfied and looks great and good fit.

cool...when you get some pics show us how she looks...

Zero1080 10-10-2009 07:22 PM

Ok, call me dumb, but why get a 'bigger' windscreen. The bikes come from the factory to be effective, and even if you do swap, why not just get the touring for maximum effect?

andymp3 10-11-2009 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by Zero1080 (Post 846891)
Ok, call me dumb, but why get a 'bigger' windscreen. The bikes come from the factory to be effective, and even if you do swap, why not just get the touring for maximum effect?

Well...Factory windscreen is clear and is not very tall. When you buy a double bubble you get to change the look of your ride and also increase the wind protection. I love mine and would not go back to a stock windshield. Again....better wind protection without the look of a huge windscreen by upgrading to a double bubble....I would think it's self explanatory? Just my 2 cents...cheers

JOECBR600F4i 10-23-2009 07:11 PM

I have a Puig on mine and my neighbor has a ZG on his F4i. Personally I like the optical quality of his ZG more. I am happy with mine though too, really comes down to price if this was my decision.

tingaling 11-24-2009 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by stinger95 (Post 846586)
Here is my sportech db in black chrome.

Can you see through the windscreen?

Also is that the vflow series?