F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

PLEASE POST ANY MAPS FOR F4I NOT ON DYNOJET SITE...

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2008, 09:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PLEASE POST ANY MAPS FOR F4I NOT ON DYNOJET SITE...

I would love to compare what everyone has! I am getting a custom tune done in the spring but wondering if anyone has anything close for an 06 (o2 sensor style) with a two bros m2 carbon slip on exhaust at around 3000 elevation, post up!

Old 01-02-2008, 12:37 AM
Default RE: PLEASE POST ANY MAPS FOR F4I NOT ON DYNOJET SITE...

I'd like to see various custom maps as well...maybe we could havea section for maps, or make this a sticky?

Old 01-19-2008, 06:14 AM

bump for a good idea. mods, please make it a sticky.i could take a task to collect all the custom maps with regards to their posters with the mods list.
i'm especially interested in the pciiir map for a stock bike for a 91 octane..

Old 01-19-2008, 07:59 AM

I have one, but its on my garage laptop that took a crap a couple of weeks ago. I gott a see if I can find it and post it up. I got it from here, like 2yrs ago, if I remember right, the guy had his bike done on a dyno then went ahead and posted it on here. when I get some time this afternoon I will try and post it up.

Old 01-19-2008, 10:47 PM

ORIGINAL: eekenterprises

I would love to compare what everyone has! I am getting a custom tune done in the spring but wondering if anyone has anything close for an 06 (o2 sensor style) with a two bros m2 carbon slip on exhaust at around 3000 elevation, post up!
Hey eek, does that system re-use the O2 sensor or did you use an eliminator?

I think this is a cool idea BTW. I am running a K&N filter with full Yoshi TRS system, but have not gotten a real good map done. Having to run it with an Akra MAP that Dynojet sent me. Got to save my bucks for a custom tune too. Way rich.

Old 01-19-2008, 11:23 PM

On the f4i's with o2's get the dyno tune with the eliminator,same goes for the PAIR setup(only needs to be clamped off for tuning) and THEN reinstall the o2 sensor(it only needs to be out to dyno it)..Mine runs great with the o2 sensor in helped a lot in the gas mileage area..

Old 01-19-2008, 11:50 PM

I would think you would want to run the dyno tune with everything as is on the bike. My two bros system has a midpipe where I have the o2 sensor mounted and I want to leave it as is. The guy who is going to custom tune mine this spring advised to bring the bike as I will be running it.

Old 01-20-2008, 12:03 AM

ORIGINAL: eekenterprises

I would think you would want to run the dyno tune with everything as is on the bike. My two bros system has a midpipe where I have the o2 sensor mounted and I want to leave it as is. The guy who is going to custom tune mine this spring advised to bring the bike as I will be running it.

If you tune it with the o2 sensor in place the lower part of the tune will be off.Because the o2 sensor is removing fuel where in some areas you may need to add fuel..

Old 01-20-2008, 06:01 AM

it's just about the fuel trims effect, as we don't have the scantools to monitor the fueltrims, it will be better to tune open loop, then when you reinstall the o2 sensor, the map will have it's effect and the trims close to zero'ish, it's a good and right way.

i see that almost no one has the custom maps or doesn't want to post them up. pity.

krash, do you have a stock bike custom map? that would be way cool, as i got a pc iiir and don't want to get any other performance mods.

Old 01-20-2008, 09:15 AM

ORIGINAL: apkraven

krash, do you have a stock bike custom map? that would be way cool, as i got a pc iiir and don't want to get any other performance mods.

sorry, no. the "custom" map that I have was originally set up for an early year F4i with a slip on and a K&N filter. I cant remember what kind
of slip on now, but it doesnt make a huge difference from slip on to slip on

Quick Reply: PLEASE POST ANY MAPS FOR F4I NOT ON DYNOJET SITE...