CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   F4i - Main Forum (https://cbrforum.com/forum/f4i-main-forum-11/)
-   -   Please help me about Mirror and led turn signal (https://cbrforum.com/forum/f4i-main-forum-11/please-help-me-about-mirror-led-turn-signal-99710/)

tungpho 08-26-2009 03:40 AM

Please help me about Mirror and led turn signal

5 Attachment(s)
Last week , I made a tune tour with my friends . I was fell off my motobike . My body no problem but my motobike was broken right mirror and right led turn signal .
I'm living in Vietnam ,so I'm difficult to buy spare-part for my CBR 600 F4i . Now , I need the help of everybody .

Please tell me some informations :

1. I don't know what is part number of Led turn signal ?
2. How can I buy a right mirror and right led turn signal of CBR 600 F4i ? Please help me !
3. How much I have to pay for shipping these parts to Vietnam ?

Thanks ,
Duy Tung
:icon_doh:

Email : tung_tk@yahoo.com

This is my CBR 600 F4i , model 2006 :

F4ith 08-26-2009 04:20 AM

Answer 1, looks like you have aftermarket turn signals so you'd have to see which model came from your bike. Answer 2, if you're able to post this online, why can't you just order it online? Try Ebay. Answer 3, if you're asking for shipping price, you must have a mailing address to ship it to so Ebay/online would be your best bet.

Not quite sure how the bike market works in Vietnam for an F4i. If anything, you can probably use the blinkers/mirrors from another bike.

All my aunts and uncles were from Vietnam and they tell me all the bikes are smaler then 125cc. Didn't even know they got F4i's there. I'm curious as to how you got the bike and how you're maintaining it? Also, out of curiosity, how does insurance work in Vietnam?

tungpho 08-29-2009 03:11 AM

Originally Posted by F4ith (Post 828246)
Answer 1, looks like you have aftermarket turn signals so you'd have to see which model came from your bike. Answer 2, if you're able to post this online, why can't you just order it online? Try Ebay. Answer 3, if you're asking for shipping price, you must have a mailing address to ship it to so Ebay/online would be your best bet.

Not quite sure how the bike market works in Vietnam for an F4i. If anything, you can probably use the blinkers/mirrors from another bike.

All my aunts and uncles were from Vietnam and they tell me all the bikes are smaler then 125cc. Didn't even know they got F4i's there. I'm curious as to how you got the bike and how you're maintaining it? Also, out of curiosity, how does insurance work in Vietnam?

Cám ơn bạn nhiều lắm !!!
Nếu bạn có thể đọc hiểu tiếng Việt thì mình sẽ viết bằng tiếng Việt để trao đổi với bạn thêm nữa về xe CBR F4i , vì ở VN chỉ có vài chiếc thôi !!!

Duy Tùng
tung_tk@yahoo.com

skoobydoobie 08-29-2009 04:34 PM

To quote "Jewels" (from Pulp Fiction, not the user)...."English mother fu**er, do you speak it !?!
Just couldn't resist.
I gotta mirror, just pay shipping and it's yours.

tungpho 09-03-2009 03:57 AM

Originally Posted by skoobydoobie (Post 829900)
To quote "Jewels" (from Pulp Fiction, not the user)...."English mother fu**er, do you speak it !?!
Just couldn't resist.
I gotta mirror, just pay shipping and it's yours.

Thanks you skoobydoobie ,
My English is not well so please do not abbreviate ..... some words I don't understand !!!:)
I'm verry happy about your mirrow , but how can I pay shipping mirror ? Can I payable on delivey ? And how much I have to pay shipping ?
Now remain turn signals . if possible , please help me !

My address is :

NGUYEN DUY TUNG
# 05 , National road No.51 , Long Binh Tan ward
Bien Hoa City , Dong Nai province
Viet Nam

Duy Tung
Yahoo MSN : tung_tk@yahoo.com
Handphone : 84 913790072

P/s : how can I contact with skoobydoobie ? :)

skoobydoobie 09-03-2009 02:15 PM

PM sent. Your english is just fine, better than my Vietnamese.lol I'll get a shipping quote tomarrow. Check ebay for a new set of signals.

tungpho 09-04-2009 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by skoobydoobie (Post 832349)
PM sent. Your english is just fine, better than my Vietnamese.lol I'll get a shipping quote tomarrow. Check ebay for a new set of signals.

Thanks so much Skoobydoobie ,
I'm looking forward to your shipping information !

Regards ,

Duy Tung

P/s : Please tell me what's your name ? And do you have Yahoo MSN ? We are easy enjoy together ! :) :) :)