F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Pellet guns

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2006, 02:30 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pellet guns

tonight i was on my way home and this truck pulls up next to me and im like ok whatever and then all of a sudden i feel something hitting me on my corona replica kevlar jacket and come to find out it is a automatic plastic bb gun which pissed me off so i went down the the cop shop and let them know and the next thing i know is im in the back of the squad heading down to adentify them and at first i was going to press charges but it would start an all out war so i decided not to and they got the pellet gun so i didnt care but let me know what you guys would have done just wanted to scare them so let me know

Old 06-07-2006, 04:44 AM
Default RE: Pellet guns

oh man i would have been pissed. luckly it wasnt something that could nock you off your ride. Thats when it gets personal.

Old 06-07-2006, 05:09 AM

I had a similar experience. The second month I had my bike I turned a corner and got shot at with a paintball gun. They didn't hit me, but I turned around chased them down, got the tag number and called the cops. The bad part is the cops didn't want to do anything about it. I just said the hell with it. I know where they live and took care of it my way.

Old 06-07-2006, 05:18 AM

I had a similar experience except I was in my car with a buddy a few years ago. They were in front of us in a rag top Jeep shooting at the front of my car and others with a pistol pellet gun. We followed them to their house and they drove up the long driveway to the house. I blocked the driveway with the car and had my 4 'D' cell maglite waiting, since I figured they were dropping one of the guys off who lived there (there were 3 in the Jeep). So, the Jeep comes down the driveway through the woods and they stopped next to my car. I had the maglite shined right in their faces and I thought the were going to **** themselves since my buddy went to the passenger side. Since I couldn't see any damage on the car, I told them they were lucky I was understanding. We got the point across.

Old 06-07-2006, 10:14 AM

One thing that I would have done, was use some damned punctuation in my freakin post. LOL

Old 06-07-2006, 12:28 PM
Retired Mod

fight fire with fire: SHOOT BACK [sm=violent053.gif]

Old 06-07-2006, 01:52 PM

Press charges. Screw those guys!Start building their criminal record now. They learned nothing.

Old 06-07-2006, 04:55 PM

I would sue them for pain and suffering.

Old 06-07-2006, 05:02 PM

When I had my first bike back in '97 I had a guy in a convertible try to hit me with a cup that had a milkshake in it. He missed, and didn't realize that right behind me was an unmarked squad. And since the squad car was a bit wider than my bike the milkshake missed me and managed to hit the front of it. Needless to say he won't be throwing anything at bikers anymore.

Old 06-07-2006, 09:10 PM

ORIGINAL: duck0872

When I had my first bike back in '97 I had a guy in a convertible try to hit me with a cup that had a milkshake in it. He missed, and didn't realize that right behind me was an unmarked squad. And since the squad car was a bit wider than my bike the milkshake missed me and managed to hit the front of it. Needless to say he won't be throwing anything at bikers anymore.
That is awesome! I'll bet dano wasn't too happy about that. Hopefully he busted his *** big time.

Quick Reply: Pellet guns