CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   F4i - Main Forum (https://cbrforum.com/forum/f4i-main-forum-11/)
-   -   New member from Canada here! (https://cbrforum.com/forum/f4i-main-forum-11/new-member-canada-here-104666/)

speedyf4i 01-08-2010 05:21 PM

New member from Canada here!

3 Attachment(s)
Hey everyone new member here, just got my 02 f4i in october, and its the first bike i've ever owned/rode other than the training course bikes.
I'm from up in Canada so sadly my bike is in storage and sadly probably won't be able to ride again for a couple months. Well, here's some pics (piss poor quality cell phone camera) i'll get some better ones up when its nice out and i can take it out of the garage. Hopefully there's some fellow Canada riders on here.

mods:
k&n filter
yoshi slip on
+2 rear sprocket
undertail kit (not installed yet)
hotbodies clear front flushmounts (also not installed yet)
rest of money went to gear ;)

skoobydoobie 01-09-2010 07:56 AM

Kudos on your decision to buy some gear eh. You might want to think about gettin some frame sliders eh. Oh and welcome to the two wheel world eh.

speedyf4i 01-09-2010 09:32 AM

yea eh, i actually have a freestyle ingenuity crash cage eh, but i've never gotten around to putting it on. then after reading some reviews ppl seem to have to hammer back their exhaust to make it fit...well on my bike anyway....if anyone wants at er lemme know, i doubt ill be using it and would much rather throw on some sliders...eh...hahaha

yog182 01-10-2010 09:27 PM

Id suggest race railz.. I have put my bike down a few times and it saved the paint each time.

RekTek 01-10-2010 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by skoobydoobie (Post 872239)
Kudos on your decision to buy some gear eh. You might want to think about gettin some frame sliders eh. Oh and welcome to the two wheel world eh.

The eh jokes eh. If I wasnt drinking maple syrup I'd kick the tan off your face.

Im glad to see another nuck .Vancouver for me. We have it pretty good for seasons. I insure all year. I'll be riding around the olympic venues soon. Car=Nightmare when they start shutting streets down.

Fallen3 01-10-2010 11:12 PM

Anyone else get the aboot? Hate it.

Where in Canada are you? I remember a few REALLY nice roads in Gatineau, can't wait to go visit...

speedyf4i 01-11-2010 12:26 PM

i'm in winnipeg, manitoba, so sadly couple more months of snow to deal with in good ol winterpeg!

Zero1080 01-11-2010 02:20 PM

This thread is awesome. Welcome aboard, or should I say "ABROAD!"

I kid, I kid. What happened to the tank on the left side?

skoobydoobie 01-11-2010 06:51 PM

Who pissed in his maple syrup.

speedyf4i 01-11-2010 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by Zero1080 (Post 872874)
This thread is awesome. Welcome aboard, or should I say "ABROAD!"

I kid, I kid. What happened to the tank on the left side?

i bought the bike like that actually, i can live with the little ding, i'm not that picky. if worse comes to worse, i'll have it fixed when i paint the bike next year.
it looks worse in the pic than it really is cuz of the way the light hits it i guess