CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   F4i - Main Forum (https://cbrforum.com/forum/f4i-main-forum-11/)
-   -   New Fairings?? a little help? (https://cbrforum.com/forum/f4i-main-forum-11/new-fairings-little-help-128947/)

JonnybF4I 07-29-2011 11:40 PM

New Fairings?? a little help?

3 Attachment(s)
Hey guys!

well i bought my first bike and i love it! its my 2002 Honda CBR 600F4I. but i have a problem i love the bike but im concerned with the look i want a nice looking bike but my fairings are all screwed up because i bought it from a Stunter :(. any help where i can get new ones or any ideas to improve the look or performance? any help is appreciated!

here it is when i first got it. see the wheelie bar. i took that off later.

Attachment 45140

here is a front view of my bike :(
Attachment 45141

Side view showing off my scorpion exhaust. i got it with the bike and dont know too much about it.
Attachment 45142

ucyifly 07-29-2011 11:59 PM

I got mine from Auctmart. They have their own site (auctmart.com) and they also have a store on ebay. I got mine from them on ebay for $539. I got the Repsol replica kit, they have quite a few different ones to choose from, can't remember if they have any that look like OEM or not. You can check them out to see if you're interested.

Dragondima 07-30-2011 09:50 AM

I hear auctmart isn't consistent. If you want painted ones I rcommend cbrfairings, good quality, and very consistent on color. I ordered an entire set from them, and after I crashed I ordered only the upper and it matched the one before it exactly. If you want unpainted (black) then delkevic is your best choice.

okstatef4i 07-30-2011 10:04 AM

It has a 12 bar, don't fight the urge man, just strap on a dew rag and go do some stoppies, j/k. I've heard good things about delkevic, there are a ton of threads on here about fairing suppliers and the pros and cons of each. You can use the website search and find out just about everything you'd ever want to know about your bike.

JonnybF4I 07-30-2011 03:10 PM

thanks guys! i really appreciate the help! im not sure if i wanna keep the black and yellow but i do want to explore my options on what to do. i need a new tail light too so i really want to do some work to it :)

JonnybF4I 07-30-2011 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by okstatef4i (Post 1084867)
It has a 12 bar, don't fight the urge man, just strap on a dew rag and go do some stoppies, j/k. I've heard good things about delkevic, there are a ton of threads on here about fairing suppliers and the pros and cons of each. You can use the website search and find out just about everything you'd ever want to know about your bike.

Thanks! and about those stoppies... lmao but i will look into what they got and check out some other threads.

greenc51 07-30-2011 04:00 PM

first thing i would do since it was a stunt bike is replace the fork seals

JonnybF4I 07-31-2011 07:58 PM

ok sorry to be a newb but how do i go about doing that?

and quick question on my vin plate it says HONDA CBR600F4 but its a 2002? i always thought it was an F4i? am i right? or is it a F4???

Kuroshio 07-31-2011 08:04 PM

All F4is are referred to as Honda CBR600F4 officially, on titles and such. What matters is the year and is it fuel injected :D

JonnybF4I 07-31-2011 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by Kuroshio (Post 1085270)
All F4is are referred to as Honda CBR600F4 officially, on titles and such. What matters is the year and is it fuel injected :D

Hey Thanks man!! i really appreciate it :D im happy its an f4i cause i just bought a new tail light for it and i didnt want it to be wrong! lmao