F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

My Final Mod...

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2006, 12:15 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: My Final Mod...

Wow, get well soon Regen. That picture is a real eye opener to be aware and safe. Take Care

Old 06-08-2006, 02:19 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Glad your okay. Do you remember how fast you were going?

Old 06-08-2006, 02:42 AM

Regen i sure hope your allright bro..its wierd how you talk about anticpating and stuff.. i do the same thing too...in fact i was on my way home from work just a few short minutes ago and got roped into the freeway lane so i figured what the hell why not .i was on 43 this weekend no problems but in Illinois they give anyone a license...So there i am just toolin along at a steady 72..chillin even rolled up on a State Trooper and he just looked and nodded..kinda wierd i should of know something was afoot...so after he pulls off a family truckster blows by me doin like 90..and gets in my lane almost cuts me off...and in my mirror i see another car almost boxing me in...i dont like to be boxed in...so i went to 4th...and let it fly...and snuck out of the box...no harm no foul...so im getting ready to turn and i hear someone yellin at me..it was Randy Redneck..the guy who was tryin to box me in...it appears he didnt like the fact that his tricked out Taurus couldnt keep up at 115 and was sayin something to the effect of how much of a *&^%%^* i was and how he hopes i would die....and im thinkin to myself...why bother wasting his time...ya know...i dont know where i was goin with that but i just had to share...sorry about the final mod ..its not one im looking to do anytime soon...heal up...be well..and i glad to hear u were wearing you thinkng cap...

Old 06-08-2006, 03:11 AM

NOOOO!!!
Man, sorry it happened to you!

I'm sure you're next bike will be as slick as the RIP bike.

Old 06-08-2006, 03:26 AM

That's horrible man! Glad you're alright.

Old 06-08-2006, 03:35 AM

sorry about the bike man get well soon good to see that you where wearing a helmet i have come up to scenes that the guy wasnt wearing his helmet and i tell you those are life savers for real that is good that you are alright though hope you can get on another bike soon look at it this way you can mod another bike and might be better than this one its all in the way you look at it. keep the rubber side down later

Old 06-08-2006, 05:06 AM

Dude, tuff luck. Go to therapy for that wrist and drink your milk so you don't break it fiddy more times like I have. I'm still waiting for someone to buy my bike off me that way too. I'd just like to do it without the injuries.

Old 06-09-2006, 02:01 PM

DAYUUM! So sorry to hear this, but happy to know that YOU are alright. Just proves the point (again) that it's not a matter of IF, but WHEN for all of us. Go to therapy for that wrist and do what the doc says! Heal quick!

Old 06-09-2006, 02:51 PM

Really sorry to hear about your incident. But, glad that you are, for the most part, okay. Please stay active with the 'forum' as I really enjoy your insight to things. Stay well!

Old 06-09-2006, 05:06 PM

ORIGINAL: CBRFREEK

Regen i sure hope your allright bro..its wierd how you talk about anticpating and stuff.. i do the same thing too...in fact i was on my way home from work just a few short minutes ago and got roped into the freeway lane so i figured what the hell why not .i was on 43 this weekend no problems but in Illinois they give anyone a license...So there i am just toolin along at a steady 72..chillin even rolled up on a State Trooper and he just looked and nodded..kinda wierd i should of know something was afoot...so after he pulls off a family truckster blows by me doin like 90..and gets in my lane almost cuts me off...and in my mirror i see another car almost boxing me in...i dont like to be boxed in...so i went to 4th...and let it fly...and snuck out of the box...no harm no foul...so im getting ready to turn and i hear someone yellin at me..it was Randy Redneck..the guy who was tryin to box me in...it appears he didnt like the fact that his tricked out Taurus couldnt keep up at 115 and was sayin something to the effect of how much of a *&^%%^* i was and how he hopes i would die....and im thinkin to myself...why bother wasting his time...ya know...i dont know where i was goin with that but i just had to share...sorry about the final mod ..its not one im looking to do anytime soon...heal up...be well..and i glad to hear u were wearing you thinkng cap...
i hate that crap. when people creep up on your when you are on a bike or try to push just to get a whole car length up before they exit. bastards.

regener8ed, sorry to hear about your lose but look it's replaceable...least your all good. if it's any consulation my buddy just crashed doing 130 in his racing debut. he also broke his wrist and got banged up but not two weeks later he went back to racing and took 2nd place in only his 3rd race. not to bad. so get well and keep your eyes open [:-].

Quick Reply: My Final Mod...