F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

My F4i

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2008, 02:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My F4i

Well here are some pics of 2002 F4i. I bought her last year and it only had 3000 miles on it.

Heres what she looks like when I first bought her

Now here she is a year later. Still not done with her yet. I still got to repaint the fairings gunmetal black (along with the seat cowl), then I have to install my Koso RX-1N gauges and new long/shorty levers by ST Machine. I also bought the pig spotters 2 mirrors just for looks (i never use my mirrors). Im not sure whether or not I should keep it plain, stripe it, or put decals on it. Any suggestions? Im very new to the whole bike mod/upgrade thing so I got a lot to learn.

Old 11-29-2008, 04:28 PM
Official CBRF Welcome Crew Undercover Agent
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: My F4i

Looks to me like you're well on your way to completing a Repsol replica bike ~

Just add decals

Old 11-29-2008, 04:47 PM

You know thats where I got my inspiration. I first saw a repsol honda cbr at the local dealer.I did see some fairing kits for the F4i but Im not really sure if thats the route where i want to go with my bike. Im just stuck at the moment on what type of flare I want to add.

Old 11-29-2008, 06:28 PM

where those projectors already in it. Thats F"in sick looking

Old 11-29-2008, 06:34 PM

THanks, but the credit for that particular mod goes to Kristina Allinson of Canada.

It was a long project (due to time constraints but it can be done within a day) and since im a novice in wiring, i ran into some trouble as well

but read all about it here
http://www.rondosa.ca/F4i_R6Projectors.htm

Old 11-29-2008, 07:46 PM

Hey that bike is sickk. The complete opposite of my bike! :O (all white)

Old 11-29-2008, 07:53 PM

it seems like your looking for constructive criticism. i got to be honest your kinda all over the place with it. you need to ditch the silver seat i dont see how it ties in with the rest of the bike. you also need to bring something into the black areas to tie the orange tank and wheels into the rest of the bike. right now it looks like you had a wreck and pieced the bike to gather. though i think if you do what i said about doing something like bring the orange in the lower and upper fairing it could tie the whole bike to gether much better.

Old 11-29-2008, 08:02 PM

ORIGINAL: 95camaro01f4i

it seems like your looking for constructive criticism. i got to be honest your kinda all over the place with it. you need to ditch the silver seat i dont see how it ties in with the rest of the bike. you also need to bring something into the black areas to tie the orange tank and wheels into the rest of the bike. right now it looks like you had a wreck and pieced the bike to gather. though i think if you do what i said about doing something like bring the orange in the lower and upper fairing it could tie the whole bike to gether much better.
I never really thought of doing that. Im really trying to avoid adding decals on the bike. Maybe some type of striping or adding a flare of orange to the fairings.

As far as the silver seat goes, I do have the targa cowl but its unpainted and I didnt want to install it without repainting the rest of the fairing. Yea sorry if I seemed all over the place. Im new to the forums...well any forum actually. Thanks for the suggestion!