F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

My 2nd F4i

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2014, 11:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My 2nd F4i

Last September I had to sell my 03 silver/red F4i with 20k on it that I had for four years. It was a sad day but I didn't have a choice. Now that my house sold I can buy another one and I found a hell of a deal. 03 silver/black F4i with 4900 original miles never been dropped and no dents or scratches. It does have a high mount micron slip on and has a fender eliminator with regular bulbs ( it will get switched out to an LED)The guy on Craigslist wanted 3600 firm. When I went to his house to check out the bike I realized he was a customer of mine and we talked and came up with this deal; 3k cash my S&W M&P compact 9mm and a free private shooting lesson for his girlfriend (I am a NRA certified instructor) He is bringing the bike and the title to my work (gun shop and range) tomorrow morning then we will ride to the bank get him the cash and the title notarized then We have to transfer the pistol to him (we both and a cch permit) through my shop and then I have to drive him home and go back to work. I also have a four day weekend off this week so title work, insurance, registration and inspection on Friday. Turkey hunting the last day of the season Saturday and nothing but riding Sunday and Monday after I throw a fresh set of Pilot pro 2ct's on her. I look forward to rejoining this awesome forum.

Old 05-06-2014, 06:09 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Glad your back man!

Old 05-06-2014, 08:40 PM
Ironmang
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Welcome back

Hell of a score for sure! Now..... lets go riding!

Old 05-07-2014, 02:35 PM
Received 34 Likes on 32 Posts

Guns, motorcycles, and the carolinas. You sound like a smart man. Welcome back.