F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

MOVISTAR REPLICA (PICS)

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2008, 05:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MOVISTAR REPLICA (PICS)

WOW, lots of haters in here....F ALL UB*T*H*S! COBALTS are made 30 min from my house, and i thought i'd support my local workers! BTWI'M A GMMasterTechnicianand i know them inside/out.... SS/SC is thebest bang 4 the buck right now.These pics are for others who wanted to see it, and who weren't D*C*S! Funny how ppl talk B/S online in forums...I bet i'd whoop many of ur A*S*S, but anyways im not gettin worked up over somepunks that prolly get paid min wage.....i'm leavin it at that, so i don't want any comments from any haters. (HATERS=PUNKS=BAD RAPS. 4 RESPECTFUL RIDERS) MORE PICS TO COME, i have to figure out how to downsize my pics as they are all over 2MB. I'm making a car domain for my hunnies to share so i will have pics on it, im still finding out how things still work on here.

Old 02-09-2008, 06:05 PM
Default RE: MOVISTAR REPLICA (PICS)

Great looking bike, but I have a question. If it didn't get you worked up, why all the yellin and return hate? Stay above it.

BTW, if you have big pics, use photobucket.com and link the pics in with that little mountain icon in the toolbar above your response (leave out the {img] things-- just put up the http). It works well for me and I'd love to see some more from the day time.

Old 02-09-2008, 06:10 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yea more pix, I cant see many details in those. What I see looks good tho. No clue about the hate n cobalt thing tho lol

Old 02-09-2008, 06:16 PM

ORIGINAL: PlayfulGod

yea more pix, I cant see many details in those. What I see looks good tho. No clue about the hate n cobalt thing tho lol

Click his username and you can see his other thread that went down hill without the pics.

Old 02-09-2008, 06:56 PM

Sigh, please stay off the forums. We don't need your e-thug mentality littering the threads.

Funny how ppl talk B/S online in forums...I bet i'd whoop many of ur A*S*S
Hypocrite much? I'm scared of your blue-collarness.

Old 02-09-2008, 07:11 PM

ORIGINAL: sixhundredrr

ORIGINAL: PlayfulGod

Click his username and you can see his other thread that went down hill without the pics.
Oh that thread lol. Hell BlueFox did it n no1 jumped his ***. So why they jump his??? lol. I do love ethugs tho.[8D]

Old 02-09-2008, 07:22 PM
Retired Administrator

Check out the pics and move on... nothing left to see here. With gas prices as they are, I respect anyone that buys a smaller car. Nothing wrong with a Cobalt. This is a bike forum, all cars are lesser forms of transportation.

Old 02-09-2008, 07:41 PM

ORIGINAL: doncollins

Check out the pics and move on... nothing left to see here. With gas prices as they are, I respect anyone that buys a smaller car. Nothing wrong with a Cobalt. This is a bike forum, all cars are lesser forms of transportation.
Amen lol

Old 02-09-2008, 07:51 PM

The bike sucks, so do you.[sm=chairshot.gif]

Old 02-09-2008, 08:30 PM

I like tater tots

Quick Reply: MOVISTAR REPLICA (PICS)