F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

m2 -vs- m5 two bros.

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2010, 09:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default m2 -vs- m5 two bros.

Whats the complete run-down of the differance between the m2 and the m5 two bros. slip-on?

thanks

Old 04-13-2010, 10:35 PM

I heard Two Bros. has a really good run down on the difference.

You're welcome.

Old 04-14-2010, 02:17 AM
Thumbs up

Way to show everyone that you know nothing about the matter Teko.

Old 04-14-2010, 08:23 AM

Actually I know alot more on this matter than you think. I have a two bros exhaust. I just hate stupid lazy people. Anyone with an IQ higher than their age would think it wise to go to the two bros website. Not only is there a graph showing the difference when you buy one on their website, or on every single ebay listing I've ever seen, but the first question in their FAQ tells you the same thing... go figure, right?

Old 04-14-2010, 08:56 AM

Originally Posted by teko1020
. I just hate stupid lazy people. Anyone with an IQ higher than their age would think it wise to go to the two bros website. Not only is there a graph showing the difference when you buy one on their website, or on every single ebay listing I've ever seen, but the first question in their FAQ tells you the same thing... go figure, right?
So they're not like every other buisiness out there thats trying to make money? Nike can show me a graph of Tiger gitting a DTS 1W vs. a DTP 1W and say it goes 75 yards longer but that doesn't mean i can do it. and if asking his question makes him "lazy and stupid" then anyone who asks a question on here is. they should just all go to MMI right?.................as for the question, i had a 2 one of my friends had the 5 and the only diff between bikes mechanically is mine has a manual cct and his is stock. the only diff we noticed on the street was that his was a little louder(very little). and then i went d&d.

Old 04-14-2010, 09:15 AM

Worst analogy I've ever heard.

Old 04-14-2010, 09:49 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

1st of all, .

2nd, an anecdote like:

the only diff we noticed on the street was that his was a little louder(very little).
is near useless, if not straight misleading. You wouldn't be able to discern the minutia of the differences between the pipes unless you ran it on the dyno with each setup. (which I'd guess is probably available from the manufacturer if OP would do some leg work)

Edit: I'm talking about the power of course, not the sound..

Old 04-14-2010, 10:18 AM

yes i know there may be a slight power diff between the two but what i was getting at was that the extra 100 bucks didn't make his pull away from mine. we were about dead even from a rolling start. and on a dyno 2 identical bikes may perform better with the opposite pipe as the other. i was just saying that if you're goin for looks and sound (slip on) then save 100 bucks. hell even the replacement packing for the two are the same part number. AND I never told him which to get I just pointed out the only difference that I noticed.

Old 04-14-2010, 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by teko1020
Worst analogy I've ever heard.
What a negative moron this guy is---he'd rather simply go with what the manufactures say and not ask questions from people who have been there and done that.

Old 04-14-2010, 08:22 PM

Ya you are right. Lets ask questions that are already answered by the manufacturer. If you actually did your own research you would know Two Bros. isn't looking for your extra $100. They say, and I quote (for the helpless), that the M2 and M5 are made with the exact same materials and that there is no difference in performance. Simply that the M5 is bigger and looks better on motorcycles over 750cc and that the M2 fits 600cc and under.

Laziness is going to be the ruin of the world. Ever see that movie "Wall-e" with all the fatasses wearing the same color, and 500lbs in hover craft wheel chairs?... Ya, thats the world in 100 years.

Last edited by teko1020; 04-14-2010 at 09:08 PM.

Quick Reply: m2 -vs- m5 two bros.