F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Look @ The New Pics! 56k Go Take A Nap LOL

Old 01-27-2006, 01:17 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Look @ The New Pics! 56k Go Take A Nap LOL

I took the trip to St Louis From Wisconsin (about a 6 hour drive each way) to get a 2002 F4i that bjjfoshizzy had (thanks again Shane) We made the trip back on the salty a$$ roads and the bike was covered. I cleaned it up the other day, but I went and got some Honda Spray Polish and, well heres the pics.

Heres the damage on the bike-
Right side-scuff on the sticker

Left side-scrapes on the fairing and stator cover

And heres one I took for fun

My flash makes everything in the background look really dark, I need to get the thing outside and take some nice daytime shots. Right now its warming up to about 50*+ so I'm going to go out and warm it up and go for a quick ride, thats right 50* in Wisconsin in January and I'm going out for a ride.
BTW sorry for the big pics I resized them, but I guess it wasn't enough.

-Jesse-

Old 01-27-2006, 01:23 PM
Default RE: Look @ The New Pics! 56k Go Take A Nap LOL

Gotta love the Honda cleaner. I've been wiping my car down with it too. Works great.

Nice looking bike. That damage should be easy to fix. The clutch cover should only cost you about $60. I wouldn't mess with the sticker.

Old 01-27-2006, 02:41 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yo mang...frame sliders...would've saved you lots of heartache! now go...and get them...i command it.

Old 01-27-2006, 03:06 PM

ORIGINAL: Tahoe SC

yo mang...frame sliders...would've saved you lots of heartache! now go...and get them...i command it.
Tahoe, LOL I can always count on you for a laugh. I bought the bike like that, check the sig I have the sliders already I just have to install the woodcraft sliders and I'm waiting for my swing arm stand to come so I can use the laser level type install.

I just went out for a ride today and put on about 35-40 miles and I love it already. I got tons of looks too LOL I was the only guy out there today, a little chilly but its all good. Now the bikes all dirty again so I'll have to go polish it back up tonight after I get home.

kiggy74, I'm thinking of getting a carbon fiber stator cover instead of the stock cover but I haven't really looked or found anything yet. I think the carbon would look pretty good and then I could get the "carbon look" levers to match. I'm not really sure yet, but I'll get everything gathered up and see how it comes out.

Thanks for the compliments guys

-Jesse-

Old 01-27-2006, 04:46 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ok...i knew that...hahah...
your M4 pipe looks so hot and sexy...wooohooo...aaarrgggh....wooooo....owwwwww.. ..

Old 01-27-2006, 06:48 PM

Yo check out this link. I like the Ti covers and was thinking about getting them for my ride. I was also looking at getting the Ti Front cowl and hugger. All in all looks pimp.

http://www.oppracing.com/products.php?id=37

Old 01-28-2006, 01:13 PM

ORIGINAL: bikesnjeeps

Yo check out this link. I like the Ti covers and was thinking about getting them for my ride. I was also looking at getting the Ti Front cowl and hugger. All in all looks pimp.

http://www.oppracing.com/products.php?id=37
Thanks for the link, thats what I was looking for. I heard there was someone else making one too so I'll find it compare the 2.

Tahoe-I love the M4. It sounds sooooo good LOL just makes me want to rip on it all of the time. I love the F4i, there is absolutely no comparason to my old bike (95 Kawasaki ZX7), well I guess they were both bikes but thats where the F4i stops being like the ZX7 LOL.

Thanks for the replies guys.

-Jesse-