F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

let me just say.......

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2007, 11:43 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default let me just say.......

i washed my filthy bike with a 50/50 mix of automotive simple green last week. well it did a descent job. not being satisfied i stopped at the honda dealer and picked up some hondabrite. pulled the bike out of the garage today, sprayed the whole bike down with the garden hose set to shower,then sprayed hondabrite on the whole bike, then immediatly rinsed the bike thorougly. man did that stuff work. the bike came out damn nearshowroom clean. i followed up the hondabrite with some turtle wax spray on cleaner/wax on the tank and plastics. she looks better than when she rolled off the showroom floor. didn't get to go for a ride because it was starting to sprinkle and my plugged rear tire was flat again[:@]. so i just started her up, let her run until she was warmed up good, lubed the chain and am trying to figure out what to do about the tire. i fiddled with the plug (added more glue and it stopped leaking). hopefuly she'll hold air now, the tire only has 1500 miles on it and its a damn d207 which i don't think you can buy anymore. anybody know? might be time for some pilot powers if the wife divies out extra allowance.[8D]all in all it was a good day and i want to give a thumbs up to hondabrite and turtle wax spray on cleaner/wax. both good products. cheers bros

Old 06-16-2007, 01:16 PM
Default RE: let me just say.......

i dont know about you, but i love washing the bike on a sunny day.. cuz when your done, its just like ...damn that looks good. Sorry to hear about your tire problems man

Old 06-17-2007, 01:07 AM
Default RE: let me just say.......

Get rid of that tire! It's done. You don't want it airing down next time you ride.

B.