F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Just a couple pics of my bike taken from my iPhone

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2010, 10:03 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mk2mike
I feel ya, i got to go for a ride in my buddies 700hp z06 once and it's a whole dif world

Here is my kraut rocket, 1.8L 20v gt28rs
Nice, I like it. I get tired of seeing these uber "clean" imports around here (Atlanta) that are basically just stock with suspension. Everyone's afraid to go outside the box...

Old 04-23-2010, 10:25 AM
April 2011 Ride of the Month

Originally Posted by m3ds
Nice, I like it. I get tired of seeing these uber "clean" imports around here (Atlanta) that are basically just stock with suspension. Everyone's afraid to go outside the box...
not i....

doing a 4.3L conversion in my conquest... as well as a mr2 suspension conversion.... slam her to the ground.... as well as fiber glassing all my own interior... some nice 300zx seats... yata yata yata but as far as paint goes.. i typically stay with a single color but its always whatever floats ur boat

Old 04-23-2010, 10:42 AM

i have almost the same ones but in gold. and i told em to loose the lettering and the solid bottom gold. so of course i like the scheme. i almost went with the red but i found more accents in gold (cheaper anyway) so that made my descision.

Attached Thumbnails Just a couple pics of my bike taken from my iPhone-dsc00695.jpg  
Old 04-23-2010, 11:36 AM

Do you still have the original yellow fairings? If so, and depending on how bad the side is, I'm VERY interested in picking those up off of you.

Looks good bro, nice choice on the color scheme as well.

Old 04-23-2010, 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by zmds18
not i....

doing a 4.3L conversion in my conquest... as well as a mr2 suspension conversion.... slam her to the ground.... as well as fiber glassing all my own interior... some nice 300zx seats... yata yata yata but as far as paint goes.. i typically stay with a single color but its always whatever floats ur boat
Nice man! Custom is custom, and I can appreciate that

I never was into two tone either...but when they were repairing my Z the deck lid they got to replace the smashed up one was black, and I was like hey that looks kinda cool! And went with it. And I wanted the line to come down to give it an aggressive stance.

Originally Posted by james_hale2
i have almost the same ones but in gold. and i told em to loose the lettering and the solid bottom gold. so of course i like the scheme. i almost went with the red but i found more accents in gold (cheaper anyway) so that made my descision.
Nice man, I like it! It looks like it's kinda missing something because of being without the solid gold at the bottom, though. Probably just because I'm so used to mine

Originally Posted by SuperCivic
Do you still have the original yellow fairings? If so, and depending on how bad the side is, I'm VERY interested in picking those up off of you.

Looks good bro, nice choice on the color scheme as well.
I do, they are inside my junk car haha. JEFF4i99 has first dibs though, I'll post some pics and whoever wants them can have them. Should be able to get some this weekend for sure

Old 04-24-2010, 12:10 AM

Get me pics, and let me know something. I will DEF pick them up (again, depending on the other side), if Jeff doesn't get them.

Old 04-26-2010, 12:12 AM

Name:  IMG_0214.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  82.6 KB

Name:  IMG_0213.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  80.3 KB

Name:  IMG_0212.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  113.0 KB

I forgot that on the right side fairing we had practiced drilling the holes for the frame sliders on my new fairings, so that one is kinda trashed... rest is *ok*

Old 04-26-2010, 04:10 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If these guys dont' pick them up, will you ship them to me? I'd LOVE a track set. If not the whole set, the headlight plastic would be AWESOME!

But the bike looks good.
Looks like you've got a garage full of goodies too!

As for the Z, I like it, yes, but the paint job, definitely not for me. I'd want to see more pictures, but I will give it a solid OK. :P

Old 04-26-2010, 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by Zero1080
If these guys dont' pick them up, will you ship them to me? I'd LOVE a track set. If not the whole set, the headlight plastic would be AWESOME!

But the bike looks good.
Looks like you've got a garage full of goodies too!

As for the Z, I like it, yes, but the paint job, definitely not for me. I'd want to see more pictures, but I will give it a solid OK. :P
Sure man, I'll keep everyone posted. I didn't think there'd be that much interest in them lol. Thanks man! Yeah, the Z is not for everyone I get a lot of compliments on it in person (more than my bike, unbelievably) but never online typically it must not be photogenic.

It's my parents garage, but my dad does have a lot of toys heh. And a shed full, too. 4 sets of wheels and tires I think

Old 04-26-2010, 11:16 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dude!! Someone stole your mirrors and left blockoff plates!! hehehe

Quick Reply: Just a couple pics of my bike taken from my iPhone