F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Jardine slip-op

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2010, 04:08 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jardine slip-op

Who here can vouche for the sound of a Jardine slip-on?

I like the looks of it for my f4i but i've never heard one in person and youtube clips do no justice for any exhaust.

Old 02-12-2010, 08:40 AM

It's an awesome exhaust! I love mine... I have the Cf one with the race baffle not street... Unless someone else has a sound clip I'll try and post one sometime this weekend for you if I can bring myself to hook the battery back up in my cold garage...I also know there is some website that has sound clips for almost every exhaust out there ...I am pretty sure the site is posted somewhere on here I can't recall where though...

Last edited by K7inne09; 02-12-2010 at 08:42 AM.
Old 02-12-2010, 09:04 AM

i love mine. I have the titanium high mount(but i also have a low mount mid pipe for when i take passengers). it looks and sounds great. It only gets warm to the touch at the hottest(muffler....the mid pipe gets really really hot duh) It sounds great. not as good as a two brothers but still really good for only $270 :-p

Old 02-12-2010, 06:56 PM

I heard a yoshi and i wasnt impressed at all with the sound...it sounded one notch better than the stock pipe which isnt very impressive at all. Is the Jardine deep and throaty?

Can you hear it coming from a distance?

Old 02-12-2010, 08:30 PM

Throaty not loud, my D&D is much louder but the Jardine is deep and clean

Old 02-12-2010, 10:23 PM

Red i'm doing my undertail possibly the same as yours....did you have to paint it or did it come that way if if so what kind of paint did you use?

Old 02-14-2010, 02:48 PM

I had one and sold it...I lost 4 hp on the dyno because of the crazy bend in the high mount...I Like the looks and finish however noticed a big drop in HP....I also did not find it loud enough.....Just my opinion...Like I said ...I sold it and put a fully M4 system instead..I also have a Hindle pipe that I cut down for when I want to make noise or drag race...LOL! Again if if yours in not the high mount then don't worry about it...Cheers

Attached Thumbnails Jardine slip-op-600rr.net.jpg   Jardine slip-op-079.jpg   Jardine slip-op-f4i-21.jpg   Jardine slip-op-f4i-full-m4-system...may-11th-1.jpg  
Old 02-15-2010, 05:39 PM

You can buy pre-painted ones i think..but i know how to paint so i bought the cheaper one and bought paint.

Old 02-16-2010, 07:39 AM

Hey red what did you do as far as your tail light goes? I've been looking to do something simliar for awhile but don't want to pay an @ss load for a new tail light w/ integrated signals if I don't have to...and is it pretty bright?

Old 02-16-2010, 08:04 AM
Official Welcome Crew Junkie
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I can vouch for the sound......aluminum standard mount,street baffle.
Slightly thoaty but not loud @ idle..at mid to high rpm has a higher pitched shriek that I like. Not as deep sounding as say a Two Bros. but quieter. Its great for street riding because its loud enough to hear but not too loud to where everyone around can hear you coming.
As a matter of fact, friends riding behind me often tell me they can barely hear my bike until I get on it.
For the money the pipe is great...I think I paid $250 to the door for it 6 years ago.

Quick Reply: Jardine slip-op