F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

IP address # 216.236.255.10

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2010, 10:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here are a few things I've found out about that particular IP address:

* It resolves to cameron.ourweb.net.
* The IP and FQDN above is owned by Wachusett Programming out of Holden, MA. Their contact phone number listed by the domain registrar that sold their domain name to them is 508.829.2005
* The IP block it's part of is assigned to AboveNet Communications (they have an abuse "hotline", but they only list the email address of abuse@above.net It'd be worth a shot to at least report all that you can about that IP address and what you claim that happening, IF you can't get some answers by calling Wachusett Programming.)
* The IP address isn't listed on any blacklist I can find. Spamhaus.org is a big one, and it's not blacklisted by them. Not on Spamcop.net's blacklist either.

If you say that someone is trying to hack your forum account or anything else, you need to be able to show some proof of it and then contact either of the two contacts above, either company that owns that IP or the ISP who gave it out.

Old 10-29-2010, 10:51 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

SORBS had it blacklisted. Not that it really matters, though.

And Saint Stephen.... dear..... if yus poking at pete then carry on.
Just don't post that video any more.
It's gonna give me ****in' nightmares as it is...LOL..

Coach handbags NFL jerseys fast effective pain medications I was walking down the street minding my own business when a bus passed me. I was having a nice day pain meds and watching the birds Peyton Manning Jersey discount lunch

Chit, the demons are coming through.