CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   F4i - Main Forum (https://cbrforum.com/forum/f4i-main-forum-11/)
-   -   IP address # 216.236.255.10 (https://cbrforum.com/forum/f4i-main-forum-11/ip-address-216-236-255-10-a-118166/)

Tommysf4i 10-29-2010 07:26 PM

IP address # 216.236.255.10

You are trying to log into MY ACCOUNT, would you stop, pls.

Sincerely,

Tommysf4i

OutlawF4 10-29-2010 07:31 PM

I dont think thats gonna work bro. These are professionals.

F4ith 10-29-2010 08:13 PM

Lol who would want to hack a forum account? With 6 posts!

OutlawF4 10-29-2010 08:20 PM

The professional trolls and spammers. Stupid they are.

kilgoretrout 10-29-2010 09:05 PM

Hey Tommy, it's a spammer trying to get into your acct to spread some bs advertising most likely. It has nothing to do with you personally, as most of us have had this happen at least once over the past few months.
Just make sure you have a good password that won't be easily guessed and isn't just a regular word in the dictionary. Secure it with letters and numbers.

That IP address, btw, is not affiliated with any members here.
It is also blacklisted as a known spammer in a couple of databases.

Shadow 10-29-2010 09:10 PM

"It is also blacklisted as a known spammer in a couple of databases."

Share details please Dylan - by PM if you wish.

CBRclassic 10-29-2010 09:15 PM

"It is also blacklisted as a known spammer in a couple of databases."

Share details please Dylan - by PM if you wish.
Guys .... these hacks as they are being refered to here are actually done by Bots ( machine software ) once they get access all they do is post up there advertising chit ...

It ain't like you have a stupid dick head human sitting there looking for 6 post members to destroy or some chit !! ...:icon_laugh:

Don't make this worse than it is by giving the idea that it is anything else other than what it is ...

and BTW Pete ,. yu wont get anywhere or be able to do chit about it mate ...they are just annoying ...

Hang on while I whack me under cover gear on ...:icon_pimp: lol

OutlawF4 10-29-2010 09:27 PM

On some other forums it will show[Bot]Yahoo or [Bot]MSN when they are online in the forum. But yeah, most likely computers, manned by professional idiots!:icon_doh:

PlayfulGod 10-29-2010 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by OutlawF4 (Post 982324)
On some other forums it will show[Bot]Yahoo or [Bot]MSN when they are online in the forum. But yeah, most likely computers, manned by professional idiots!:icon_doh:

those are known bots the owners want to be on the site to help with sponsor views ;)

The spambots arent the same and most run off some dumb shyts computer or even servers that got hacked. ;) lol

kilgoretrout 10-29-2010 10:01 PM

Don't make this worse than it is by giving the idea that it is anything else other than what it is ...
It's ****in' Steve! I knew it! :D

I didn't think I gave anyone the idea that it was more than it was. I told him it was nothing personal, but just a spammer trying to post up bullchit advertising. And to make sure his password was a good one.
I didn't say "oh, it's probably just Steve and the ****ing illuminati again!" :D
(although.... :icon_emm:)
If you look up ips (like I almost always do out of habit just in case) sometimes they'll show up as blacklisted on certain anti-spam site databases. This one did, so I said so. I thought it would help to stop anyone from coming up with conspiracy theories and such.

And yeah, the google/msn/yahoo bots are totally different, outlaw. They just spider the web to build indexes and stuff.