Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by herbcbr1000f
they didnt even make a 2008 cbr600f4i did they
ding ding ding

Old 08-30-2011, 01:39 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Mr Pipa
gentlemen it would seem we are in possession of some very expensive collector items.
haha

Indubitably an investment for the future.

Old 08-30-2011, 02:46 PM

Me: how many miles?

Him: 17,xxx

Me: What about the other bike? *Does the 2008 or 2006 have 17k miles. *I know youre asking 7600 for both which is fair, but would you take $7400?

Waiting for response.....

Old 08-30-2011, 04:13 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Way to much time you guys have ha.

Old 08-30-2011, 04:38 PM

well our good friend has emailed me back
Hi Herb,

Wish I was high, would make life easier. Thanks for pointing out my typo in the header line, it was correct later on in the ad, all fixed now. If you are looking for the heavier springs, you actually have to order them like that, racetech will make you any damn thing you like, all you have to do is call and they can hook you up with whatever you like, and the springs are just as I like them. If you were a rider you would know that if you own a bike for an extended amount of time, the bike ends up on its side at one point or another. Either the rider lays it down or some jacka$$ in a parking lot knocks it over and drives away.
I guess what im trying to say is that for someone who has nothing else better to do then cruise craigslist and then write nasty grams to random people when you clearly have no f**** idea what the hell you are talking about. If you ever have an orginal idea in your head, you will be best served to get yourself a bike, learn how to ride and go carve your name into Palomar Mountain like I already have. Then take your sorry a$$ to a track weekend and see what happen when you walk around running your pathetic mouth to people there like you have done to me you disrespectful little ****. If I have learned anything in this world, ignorant people like you need some bleach added to their gene pool.

Have a great weekend!

seems like a real winner

Old 08-30-2011, 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by herbcbr1000f
well our good friend has emailed me back
Hi Herb,

Wish I was high, would make life easier. Thanks for pointing out my typo in the header line, it was correct later on in the ad, all fixed now. If you are looking for the heavier springs, you actually have to order them like that, racetech will make you any damn thing you like, all you have to do is call and they can hook you up with whatever you like, and the springs are just as I like them. If you were a rider you would know that if you own a bike for an extended amount of time, the bike ends up on its side at one point or another. Either the rider lays it down or some jacka$$ in a parking lot knocks it over and drives away.
I guess what im trying to say is that for someone who has nothing else better to do then cruise craigslist and then write nasty grams to random people when you clearly have no f**** idea what the hell you are talking about. If you ever have an orginal idea in your head, you will be best served to get yourself a bike, learn how to ride and go carve your name into Palomar Mountain like I already have. Then take your sorry a$$ to a track weekend and see what happen when you walk around running your pathetic mouth to people there like you have done to me you disrespectful little ****. If I have learned anything in this world, ignorant people like you need some bleach added to their gene pool.

Have a great weekend!

seems like a real winner
Everyone should send him this:

Old 08-30-2011, 08:17 PM
July 2008 ROTM

He seems knowledgeable enough at bikes. Year was just a typo, it happens.

As for the price, I'd say he's either full of himself or he doesn't really want to sell it.

Old 08-30-2011, 11:43 PM

I second sending the LOL... and I thought I paid too much for mine last year with 3k and a 2 year warranty from a dealer... was about 4800. lol. But eh, needed easy financing at the time.

Old 08-31-2011, 02:02 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm gonna troll this guy like it's my job. Should I be from Nigeria?

Email:
Dear sir,
I saw your ad on craigslist for your CBR600F4i. First, and foremost, you sir, are a phenomenal rider. The sheer amount of canyon carving you have done and "liter bikes" you have seen is just staggering. I can barely contain my excitement to make you an offer however I have a few questions/concers. I noticed that you said has been down, what exactly does that mean? Fallen over? Or been low sided during one of your canyon adventures? Also, I did some quick research and noticed that your asking retail value for the listed aftermarket parts. Why should I pay full price for a used item, when I could by a non modified motorcycle and purchase my own, new, parts?

Swing on by CBRForum. There's a great F4i section that I'm sure you'll be interested in!

Sincerely,
Austin

Last edited by Zero1080; 08-31-2011 at 02:08 AM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Insane asking price for a 2006 f4i