F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

im so screwed

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2007, 01:56 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: im so screwed

how old are you? and just to give you a heads up, lol.....you may have read that ticket wrong! 20 over alone will normally get you 2 or 3 pts.........if you were doing 55 over.........you're looking ata **** LOAD of pts man. hell, and here i am worried about my ticket for 10 over and 1 pt! you're insurance is about to skyrocket! and whats the "+"? how far OVER 100 were you going?

good luck, and lesson learned.

Old 07-28-2007, 06:13 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

As a Deputy Sheriff, I can tell you, you are SOOOO fortunate you didn't go to jail. Here, it's at the Officer's discretion of whether to cite you, or take you to jail and impound your bike. You got offpretty easy so far. That is, until your insurance bill comes...

Old 07-28-2007, 06:29 PM

My question is....why did you pull over?

Old 07-28-2007, 07:43 PM

you had it coming for drivin like that in a 35..........ur ****ing lucky you didnt have your bike kicked over while you were in the back of the cop car watching the cop doing a leg drop on the front forks.

Old 07-28-2007, 08:12 PM

I've heard of licenses being suspended for doing that. You got off easy man.
________
MICHIGAN MEDICAL MARIJUANA

Last edited by Rick619; 03-21-2011 at 03:26 AM.
Old 07-28-2007, 08:31 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: Rick619

I've heard of licenses being suspended for doing that. You got off easy man.
trust me, when he goes to court.......that will be a possibility.

Old 07-28-2007, 08:33 PM
Retired Moderator

For those who are asking why he pulled over, can I just say you guys give us all a bad name. I'm not trying to be a jerk or make anyone look bad, but that is rediculous. There are so many negatives that I won't even go into. Sorry Jdub...it is easy to twist the wrist. Watch your ***, brother, and please be safe out there...

Old 07-28-2007, 09:31 PM

Isn't that criminal speeding... ?

Here 30 Over is criminal speeding... which involves handcuffs, a cruiser, and either PC or a night in jail.

Get a good lawyer and good luck

Old 07-29-2007, 01:41 AM

45 isn't the place for that....I may catch heat for this one, but I do that **** on the back country roads...You live in Arizona, there must be plenty of farm land to do that ****.. Find a route you like, ride it a few times to see if there are any police hide outs, gravel/bumpy spots, slow farm trackers, busy areas, etc...Those are the roads I take when wanting toopen it up a little bit.....
The $325 is the begenning of your worries, once your premiums increase for the next 3-5 years your pocket book's going to feel it more than that relatively little $325 fine...I've been thru this several times before when I was a teen....The courthouse isn't going to decide weather you keep your license, the DMV (AKA DOT depending on state) will ultimately decide what happens to you....If the court date isn't mandatory and you are able to mail the fine in, then you aren't in any serious legal trouble...If the court date set is a mandatory date, you are pretty much screwed.....
Either way if you get a good attorney and somehow plea bargain this down you will be better off...Alot of states offer a probation period..Basically, you pay a higher fine (probably an extra $100) and you get put on "probation" if you get another ticket in a year both tickets get sent to the DMV. If you don't get another ticket in a year the DMV doesn't get notified of the ticket at all...May be worth checking into....
Maybe if you agree to take a class that may help also.

Old 07-29-2007, 02:45 AM
Retired Moderator & The Big Deal

still sucks, but glad ur ok

Quick Reply: im so screwed