F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

I had a day

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2009, 09:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Besides of the fact that I live in Florida and riding a sportbike is pretty boring this is the other reason I'm going to ride at the track only from now on.

Old 11-23-2009, 02:50 AM

Originally Posted by raylee
If you've got a smoked mask, I find it intimidates car drivers like hell when you just pull up next to them an stare them down. The number of times I've done just that at lights and had the cars wait for me to leave first, even if they had to wait 10 seconds after the light changed.
Haha, I always do this when cagers do stupid stuff, or even just for fun at lights.

Old 11-23-2009, 07:18 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If I pick up another helmet (which I have no reason to do) I'll have one for night and one for day. But right now, I just have a clear mask, but I wear my sunglasses underneath. Or I just use my sun shade. That works wonders.

Old 11-23-2009, 08:11 AM

Haha thanks for all the stories guys =) after the girl that almost hit me in the backside slid to a stop, i backed up, patted her cars hood, and gave her a thumbs up. and i whipped my phone out and sat there even after the light was green.. when it turned yellow, i went and left her at the red light. clearly texting is more important to her, so i'll do it too! its pathetic that i'm 19, and I know better than to text and drive like that..

Old 11-23-2009, 09:18 AM

^Yeah, well I'm about to turn 19 in a month, and it's a good thing you know better. The younger the better. But that sounds like a perfectly good thing to 'reward' her.

Old 11-23-2009, 02:09 PM

haha! thanks Zero. i'm glad somebody else my age understands =)

Old 11-23-2009, 02:19 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Testing my precognitive abilities:
Somewhere a govt enacts a law requiring cellphone manufacturers to disable text features if the GPS in the phone detects a speed greater than 1 mph

I love it when I'm in my work van. Getting a foot off their bumper while they're distracted so the Ford E-350 grille swallows up their rear view mirror and jamming on the horn. Had more than one damn near jump out into traffic at red lights doing that

Old 11-23-2009, 02:40 PM

the driver behind me was more in depth with her text conversation than the motorcyclist in front of her she slammed on her brakes, didn't hit me.
Seems like I've seen more and more texting idiots lately... I don't know if they're on the rise or I'm just noticing them more but damnit there've been a couple close ones for me.

As much as I want to get physical on their car, I usually find that coming up alongside them and mockingly putting my hand as a telephone to my head with my pinky to my mouth and my thumb to my ear and shaking my head like a giddy valley girl really gets the point across. I like to think it makes em feel like a dick after almost killing me.... at least it makes me feel better....

Anyway, glad you survived the day... here's to surviving the next one...

Old 11-23-2009, 03:44 PM
April 2011 Ride of the Month

not gonna lie man i think we all have days like this..... mine was on the way to school it had rained the previous night so the roads were slick so i figured ide take a nice backroad thats not usually busy and take my time but low and behold ended up some rich morton (morton has a reputation for having alot of rich snobby kids) girl in her brand spankin new bmw is behind me doing the same thing....texting..... needless to say it was a 15 or so mile drive in which time she decided to ride about 7 feet behind me..... people in cars do not seem to realize if we go down and they are that close.... our @$$ is grass.... so i sped up a little (keep in mind the ground is still pretty slick so i didnt much) she sped up and didnt give me space.... since its a pretty windy road and no passing i decided if she wasnt going to give me space that was fine i had a hour till class started so i did the good old go 15-20 mhp dealio lol she loved that let me tell ya i think i got a honk or two out of it... maybe even the international hi sign ....

but ya no good

Old 11-23-2009, 07:28 PM

rich girls in their bmwsssssss ftl.