F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Hello ...Honda.....are you out there?

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2007, 07:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hello ...Honda.....are you out there?

ORIGINAL: waterbrat

Hey Guys & Girlsfrom Atlanta

I live in Dunwoody and work in Duluth. I travel on 285 and head north on I-85 at spaghetti junction. I am sure you guys know how crazy I-85 is as you head towards Gwinnett. You got crazy drivers, doped up truckers and the never ending construction going on.I have bad traffic both going and coming.

I ride a red/black f4i 24/7, its got a "ROK" sticker on the side.I also have a yellow/silver f4i. Brought them at WOW motorcycles. They are a great store with over 100 hundred new and used bikes. If you are in the market for a bike check them out. Talk to John.

I started to ride with a bunch of harley guysout ofKiller Creek Harley dealer.They have a local HOG chapter.They have taken me in and neveronce joked about my bike vs their hogs.Its funny seeing 15 harleys and one CBR going down the street.I like that fact. I like being different.Guess it lets people know you have a choice. You don't have to follow the crowd.

I am going to Two Wheels up in Suches on 9/15. KTM is having a demo ride there. Can't wait to try out their "Duke" bike.Hope it doesn't rain.

Hope to see you out there

I see that traffic everyday also .Its stupid..I have to deal with the three worse parts of traffic in atlanta (at least to me) everyday..Im always worried on the bike.I see traffic at forest park(airport),down town (not bad in the HOV except when idiots jump into your lane alone)plus others tailgate you like no other because they dont want anyone to get in front of them,and the the 85n area..

I commute from stockbridge to duluth(i also work there lol)..Crazy idiots on the road..

Old 09-08-2007, 02:07 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hello ...Honda.....are you out there?

I laid my 04 f4i down last year and couldn't find cheap aftermarket mirrors for the f4i so i put aftermarket 600 rr mirrors on, the bolt pattern is the same. it lowers the mirrors about 3 inches and they stick out about 2 inches more than the stock ones so you get a way better view and they were dirt cheap like 30 bucks canadian.