F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

got my speedo healer!-finally

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2007, 01:16 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default got my speedo healer!-finally

I finally got my speedo healer today, it took like a month! I originally ordered it from Cal sport bikes, the dealer in Ca, and aftera week and a half I hadnt even gotten a shipping email, although they had charged my card. So I contacted them and they said they had not even shipped it![:@]
By chance, someone on the another forum was selling one for dirt cheap, so I bought that one, and cancelled the original order. That was on a sunday night, and he said he would ship it that next day.Shouldonly take 2-3 daysto get here. Well by the next friday, I still didnt have that one either, and this guy wasnt responding to my emails.[:@][:@] Man, was I getting pissed. He finally emailed meback and said he had shipped it, I should have had it by now. So, I asked him, when and how he shipped it----- he never responded!!!! So, I gave it another weekand then filed a dispute with pay pal since it had been 2 weeks and he wasnt responding. Never heard anything. Then low and behold, it showed up today, date of shipping was Thursday, same day I filed the dispute. hmmmmm.

Anyway rant over. As soon as I got it I ran out to the garage and started tearing into the bike. took like 3hrs, but I got it all connected. the connector was quite a chore, as it was buried deep under the tank, and I had to have a special extension grapple hook type of thing. but, finally its done. And with out a day to spare, I load up tommorow for the Deal's Gap!

I didnt even get a chance to check it out. according to the online calc, my speedo should have been off like -11.2. I have -1 +2 sprockets.
will double check next week with my buddies GPS.

Old 05-02-2007, 01:19 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: got my speedo healer!-finally

Cool man, I am thinking about getting one too. I am 15/46 so I am off a bit. Change your speedometer to kilometers and give a chick a ride, they will think your really flying!!! LOL. But for now, I just listen to my rpms and go from there for my speed.

Old 05-02-2007, 01:29 AM
Ironmang
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: got my speedo healer!-finally

Coolness... love my speedo healer! I used a GPS and the online thing to do it, the one where it gives you step by step which thingys to move where. Made it much easier than trying to understand the regular instructions! haha Got it calibrated to the exact tenth of a mph though... thing is pretty damn accurate! Everytime I go by one of those police radar sign thingys, it's deal nuts on