CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   F4i - Main Forum (https://cbrforum.com/forum/f4i-main-forum-11/)
-   -   Flush or Mini indicators? (https://cbrforum.com/forum/f4i-main-forum-11/flush-mini-indicators-101962/)

Riknos 10-08-2009 07:24 AM

Flush or Mini indicators?

Hey guys. I'm having to get a new set of front indicators - So I was wondering what to get? I'm toying between having flush ones on the front, or having mini ones all round (Or maybe both - flush on front & mini on the back?) I was wondering if anyone had these kinds of indicators on their bike, and if they could post pics of them?
Cheers!

yog182 10-08-2009 07:39 AM

I would suggest hot bodies flush mounts for the front. They clean it up real nice and are bright enough for people to see. Mine on the back are built into the under tail. If you aren't going that route and just replacing the oem ones i would say go with the mini ones in the back.. I have had them on my previous bike and it made it look sharp! I will try to post up a pick later of what i have.

Elfling 10-08-2009 09:52 AM

I like flush indicators as well, I don't have the hotbodies ones but I just put a cheapo pair of flush indicators from cyclegear on the front, i'll try and grab a pic later.

silverstonef4i 10-08-2009 10:19 AM

1 Attachment(s)
LED flush mounts on the front...i believe they are hotbodies but i honestly have no idea they came on the bike when i got it..sorry for the bad pic it was used for the "black bolts" thread and i feel it works here to

dave ls1 10-08-2009 10:36 AM

Depends on how visible you want to be. Nothing beats the OEM big ol honkin' signals.

Incognito 10-08-2009 11:23 AM

The flushmounts up front with an integrated tail light/fender eliminator definitely clean up the lines on the bike. I've got Clear Alternatives in the rear & eBay specials on the front. Like Dave mentioned, if you want visibilty with these little LED lights, use hand signals, lol.

Riknos 10-08-2009 01:07 PM

Cheers for all the input guys! Silverstone - Those are the exact ones I had in mind, they do look good on the bike! So think I'll get some for the front, and decide on the rear later.

Reason I'm having to source new indicators I'm afraid is because I'm getting my fairing back soon from the paintshop - I dropped my bike last December only 3 days after having it, and have only just got round to replacing the fairing - I've been riding round with cracked fairing and a gaffa taped-on indicator for the last 10 months! But this will all change soon :D

rolandk 10-08-2009 07:31 PM

Stock! :)

LoneWolf04 10-08-2009 11:57 PM

I've got the proton front flushmount signals on my bike. They are very bright and I like them a lot. Give the bike a nice smooth look.

kukku 10-09-2009 02:08 AM

Stock / OEM for me. The bigger they are, the less chance of hearing "I didn't see him coming officer".