F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

First bike

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2008, 12:14 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First bike

Thanks to everyone out there i purchased my first bike today a 2002 honda cbr f4i for $4700. It has 3,535 miles on it runs great looks like he doesnt even ride it at all. Since he does have 6 bikes in his garage. I think i got a good deal tires are great i still see the little pointy hair tread things sticking out from them. Fresh oil change and filter done recently always has it on a battery tender i have to get one of those now. Now for the paper work at the DMV insurance and registration i should be posting some pics within the next couple of weeks this bike truly is in immaculate condition micron exhaust tank bra tinted windscreen i hope this is a nice starter bike for me and i will safely get it home on the first ride from his house wish me luck all any tips or pointers i appreciate thanks.

Old 04-13-2008, 02:34 AM
Default RE: First bike

Great bike, great deal. Next time, try puncuation to make your post more legible. I found it very hard to follow your post with a 71 word sentence. Other than that, i look forward to seeing more posts, and pics of your new bike!

Old 04-13-2008, 07:25 AM

just take it easy, buy some gear, and buy some knowledge--as MSF course.

take it slow, and remember, your not paranoid, the people in cages are out to get you!

Old 04-13-2008, 09:50 AM
Banned

I found it very hard to follow your post with a 71 word sentence.
I think there was a famous author that wrote like that, e.e. cummings.

Be careful with that bike. Ride slowly, practice your emercency stops and have fun at the MF.

Old 04-13-2008, 12:40 PM

F4i's are great starter bikes, and great bikes for experienced riders also IMO. Good choice, the 02-03 styling is the best with the stepped seat, great choice.