F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

finally got the hid's put in my 03 f4i

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2014, 04:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default finally got the hid's put in my 03 f4i

it was pretty straight forward...hardest part is finding somewhere to mount ballasts and hide wires..if anyone has suggestions im not agains moving mine. theyre somewhat visible

Old 04-04-2014, 04:14 PM

I have mine mounted in my cowl under the light using industrial velcro. I haven't had any problems with steering at all. And they have been in for a year now. Wish i had a picture to show you exactly how i put it in there but i don't have one on me. I will be home in a month from my deployment and if you haven't got a idea how to do by then, i will post some pictures up when i install my lights on my new fairings.

Old 04-04-2014, 04:18 PM

i like those headlights i just cant see paying 300 for em online lol. you in the sand box?

Old 04-04-2014, 04:42 PM

$150 from bkmoto.com during there Christmas sell. But yeah they are regularly $239 with free shipping. I use to be good with the guys there and they use to hook up anyone that knew me but i kinda messed that up when they took to long on one of my orders. I needed the order bad for a bike show but thats a different story. Good guys though and the best on the market. Even though they dont like me, I still recommend them to anyone i come in contact with. Mark and bkmoto will one day forgive me with all the business i send them.lol. After all i was their first f4i they did.

Yeah I am in the sand box, be back before the summer so i can be reunited with my bike then hit up bike week in myrtle beach.

Old 04-04-2014, 08:49 PM

nice haha ill have to check them out. any flickering problems? my low beam is flickering slightly and i believe its gonna get annoying.. and thats whats up man stay vigilant over there! where u from?

Old 04-04-2014, 08:55 PM

im looking at those projectors, bro how the hell do you put those in lol never messed with anything like that

Old 04-05-2014, 01:19 AM

Originally Posted by jeremymik84
nice haha ill have to check them out. any flickering problems? my low beam is flickering slightly and i believe its gonna get annoying.. and thats whats up man stay vigilant over there! where u from?
No flickering problems at all. I was orignally born in mobile,al. I claim L.A. though because i stayed there 8 years of my life. Im stationed at moody afb,ga which is 3 hrs south of ATL.

Originally Posted by jeremymik84
im looking at those projectors, bro how the hell do you put those in lol never messed with anything like that
I saw this thread a while ago when i got my bike and thought i already had an account. Sad to say I had to make a new account because i dont know what my last username was. I found the activation for it after i opened this account but never did find username and password. Any way i used this as my guide for the halos and projectors.

hunters-projectors-install

Old 04-05-2014, 10:00 AM

yeah my low beam flickers a tad bit for some reason, and im AGR here in montgomery al and i travel to mobile all the time lol, small world! need to get up when u get home and ride around mobile lol

Old 04-06-2014, 06:09 AM

haha yes it is. I was trying to get transferred to Maxwell in Montgomery when i get back but i haven't heard anything on it.

Old 04-06-2014, 10:13 AM

yeah i work right next door to gunter afb in montgomery at joint forces headquarters, maxwell is nice though

Quick Reply: finally got the hid's put in my 03 f4i