F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

A few new changes

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2007, 07:11 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: A few new changes

ORIGINAL: Leveltwo

man everytime i see your bike, it gives me a headache cause the tank doesnt match up..it flips the colors
I know what you mean....if you squint, it kind of helps with the headaches...lol

Old 03-05-2007, 07:31 PM

Well, I said tint, but what I actually did was just spray paint that sucker. I friend of mine did his 600rr windscreen and it looked great. Just tape off the whole front, and I taped off the top edge (the rounded off part), so the edge is clear. And I used the spray paint for plastic.

The install on the Fender Eliminator was a pain in the butt. A couple of guys on here said that the instructions were bad and they weren't kidding. They may as well leave the instructions out and say, "Thanks for your purchase, good luck with the install."

Tahoe, does the license plate bend down pretty easy. I was thinking about that after I finally got it on.

I think my favorite thing about the bike is the black tank. It doesn't look the same as any other bike, I like it cause it's different.

If I do get a rear hugger, should I go with black or red. I'm leaning towards black.

Thanks guys

Old 03-05-2007, 08:34 PM
Retired Moderator

C,
If you go with a black hugger, I don't think it will contrast enough from your tire (I could be dead wrong). Also, red would mach your front fender. I also love that reverse tank!

Old 03-06-2007, 02:57 PM

fade the hugger from black (near the engine) to red.. mines fades black to silver i love it, it looks different but doesnt stand out too much