CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   F4i - Main Forum (https://cbrforum.com/forum/f4i-main-forum-11/)
-   -   F4i or RR? Which is better? (https://cbrforum.com/forum/f4i-main-forum-11/f4i-rr-better-104046/)

greendayfreakrct 12-14-2009 01:00 PM

F4i or RR? Which is better?

I asked some of my friends around me which bike is better, and almost all of them leaned toward an F4i..I honestly since I havent really road one can't see why.

The RR is faster and has a more sporty kinda look. The F4i is more comfortable supposedly.

Can anyone list the pros and cons for each one? Also from reading this forum I'm seeing that many people do like the F4i more.

So the question I ask all of you..."What makes it so special to you?"

I'm deffinetely not looking to start drama between the two bike owners i'm just curious from a person that has never road them.

__Z__ 12-14-2009 01:15 PM

man this topic has been beat to death over and over again... esp the past few months is seems like..... use the search in the forum and look it up.... honestly its all person preference between the two....

greendayfreakrct 12-14-2009 01:29 PM

I used the searc forum option, but it kept on giving me a database error, but fine i'll just wait till tommorowand try using it again. The quick reply option isn't even working for me right now. Sorry for the stupid topic then.

Sick97SS 12-14-2009 02:37 PM

F4i ftw!

vangill 12-14-2009 02:52 PM

i dont think either one is better, but you might like one better than the other. they are both plenty fast to get you in way too much trouble. if you want one thats the fastest go with a 1000. but still, even on a slower 600 your gonna be going plenty fast. im assuming thats what youre baseing the bestness off of is the speed. id say go with the one you like the looks of better, unless you prefer comfort, b\c the f4i will be much more comfortable that the rr.
the "best" bike for you or anyone is the bike you love and dont ever want to trade for a different one.

Zero1080 12-14-2009 03:41 PM

IMO. Comfort = f4i
Looks = RR
Speed = Still way more than enough with both.

Seafordguy 12-14-2009 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by Zero1080 (Post 865652)
IMO. Comfort = f4i
Looks = RR
Speed = Still way more than enough with both.

This is the answer I have always heard. The one thing I REALLY like about the RR's is the under seat exhaust. That's why I will be trading mine for an RR at some point in the future.

The site ****s up because Internet Brands owns it and they don't give a ****. Once they take over the website is just another number. Happened on one of my favorite other sites too (offshoreonly.com) and a bunch of the guys started up a separate site that is quickly becoming the authority. Shame.....

greendayfreakrct 12-15-2009 04:26 PM

Hey guys thanks for the replies. I deff see what you all mean. It depends on the purpose. I'll deffinetely be doing the split seat on mine if I decide to buy it. Looking at it tommorow!

I like the undertail exhaust under the tail for the RR, but I still like the exhaust on the side. I guess it does just depend on the purpose. Thanks for the input.

PlayfulGod 12-15-2009 04:48 PM

speed n being faster isnt everything esp on the street ;)

The undertail exhaust looks nice, but limits the amount of storage under the seat, then add heat ;)

My guess is the 600RR will go with a exhaust similar to the current 1kRR with its next redesign, so its function/performance must not measure up to the aesthetics of it ;)

If it did all the manufacturers would be doing it ;)

severetitan 12-15-2009 05:03 PM

They both suck. You should get a scooter.