F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Euro style Rear Seat Cowl for F4i... now with pics!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2007, 06:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Euro style Rear Seat Cowl for F4i

hey guys... after glockers post of leaving the grab bar on, i was wondering if you guys think i should put my grab bar back on. opinions? as you can see on the first page of this thread i just put some blue electrical tape to cover up the holes but i'm now debate whether or not it looks better with or without the bar...

Old 10-14-2007, 08:36 PM

Whoever did your paint, looks like they did a great job of matching the color. Why not do a winter project and actually fiberglass and fill in the grab bar holes and repaint the back piece?

I think I have some extra decals for back there if you want them.

Old 10-14-2007, 10:38 PM

ORIGINAL: jimd2p

Whoever did your paint, looks like they did a great job of matching the color. Why not do a winter project and actually fiberglass and fill in the grab bar holes and repaint the back piece?

yeah that actually sounds like a plan! especially since i wont be riding much in the winter due to the weather. if i do, those decals would help out alot. thanks for the offer. also, i had noticed in your profile that you have a different color bike. did you repaint yours? also where did you get your GPR damper? and what price? again, thanks for the feedback!!!

Old 10-15-2007, 12:55 AM

ORIGINAL: teog

Glocker23-Hey you pics arent showing up any more, can you repost? I thinking about buying one for my wifes f4i. She has the same color scheme as you.
Sorry. I organized my files the other day and it screwed with a lot of images. I will take pictures tomorrow when I get out of work and post the links for the final pictures. I will have even better pics once I get that Shorty CF pipe from Bootleg.

Old 10-15-2007, 09:21 PM

ORIGINAL: oodayvidoo

ORIGINAL: jimd2p

yeah that actually sounds like a plan! especially since i wont be riding much in the winter due to the weather. if i do, those decals would help out alot. thanks for the offer. also, i had noticed in your profile that you have a different color bike. did you repaint yours? also where did you get your GPR damper? and what price? again, thanks for the feedback!!!
If you decide you want the stickers, just shoot me a PM and I will send you some.

Yeah, we did a custom paint job before the summer. I'm loving it. We do a lot of plastic repair and bike painting, so I tossed mine in the mix.

Got my stabilizer on eBay. Shopped around and ended up finding a brand new, in package one for a smoking price. Very happy with the GPR. Easy adjustment on the fly. Don;t care what the experts say in the other thread, I know how mine works for me, and I think it's well worth it.

Old 10-15-2007, 09:46 PM

ORIGINAL: Glocker23
I will have even better pics once I get that Shorty CF pipe from Bootleg.
Uuuummm...yeah...good luck with that one...

Old 10-16-2007, 07:52 AM

ORIGINAL: MotoGPFan26

ORIGINAL: Glocker23
I will have even better pics once I get that Shorty CF pipe from Bootleg.
Uuuummm...yeah...good luck with that one...
Yea no ****.

Old 02-22-2008, 04:55 PM

That blue bike looks great with that cover... how much was it and where did you get it?

Old 02-22-2008, 05:20 PM

wow, old thread.. but thank god i found this...

Glocker: my bike is that exact color scheme and interested in knowing how the seat cowl install turned out, tips, review.

thanks!

Old 02-22-2008, 08:30 PM

ORIGINAL: obzidian

wow, old thread.. but thank god i found this...

Glocker: my bike is that exact color scheme and interested in knowing how the seat cowl install turned out, tips, review.

thanks!

tail swap is almost as easy...and i like the seat better too...the fairing goes all the way to the tank and its all around different look...

Quick Reply: Euro style Rear Seat Cowl for F4i... now with pics!!!