F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Dual Exhaust...

Old 03-14-2009, 12:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dual Exhaust...

A few days ago i stumbled across a few pics of a tricked F4i on google with dual exhaust, and now im a little exhausted trying to find that system on the web. and whats worse is that for the life of me i cant find the friggin pics again!!

anyone know about this, i would love dual exhausts on the ol' F4i, undertail, highmount, regular, whatever. They look sweet!
any ideas anyone?

Old 03-14-2009, 02:16 PM

I would imagine that it is a custom exhaust I have never seen a dual exhaust for an F4i. I wouldn't do it though, its got to be just for the novelty of it.

Old 03-14-2009, 03:07 PM

Dont see how dual exhaust would have enough backpressure for a 600, but its definitely a custom system and you would have to fabricate it on your own

Old 03-14-2009, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by Tanknuts
Dont see how dual exhaust would have enough backpressure for a 600, but its definitely a custom system and you would have to fabricate it on your own
Yeah I was thinking the same thing. It reminds me of when a local guy fabbed up two straight pipes on his gixxer 750 (think harley exhaust) it sounded horrible and his bike ran like ****.

Old 03-14-2009, 05:27 PM

if you want it just for asthetics then i say go for it, but yeah it's gonna burn your valves up from lack of back pressure
the bike won't sound very good either

Old 03-14-2009, 11:40 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you engineered it correctly it wouldnt damage the bike, and could make it perform better. You would have to really know what your doing but it could be done. I have to ask though, was this a true dual or was it a double can exhaust like the Devil

Old 03-15-2009, 06:27 AM

Originally Posted by jonld
If you engineered it correctly it wouldnt damage the bike, and could make it perform better. You would have to really know what your doing but it could be done. I have to ask though, was this a true dual or was it a double can exhaust like the Devil
you cant but this slip-on anymore(at least for the f4i) and i believe devil is on its way to a chapter 11

Old 03-15-2009, 09:47 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

maybe so but the pic is to verify whether thats the exhaust he was looking at or something completely different. Its really sad how good exhaust companies are going out of business but the prices they charge are rediculous.

Old 03-15-2009, 10:06 PM

oooooooh ooooooooh thats it!
thats what i had googled!

i knew it was too good to be true though.
correct me if im wrong but most will agree that that looks pretty sick no?

damn...sux so much its not produced anymore. is there any double can, like 02F4irider says, that "is" in production and out there for sale??

Old 03-15-2009, 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by jonld
maybe so but the pic is to verify whether thats the exhaust he was looking at or something completely different. Its really sad how good exhaust companies are going out of business but the prices they charge are rediculous.
I dont think the prices are out of line. Metal prices are through the damn roof and exhaust prices haven't gone up much. You also have to remember you aren't paying for just the materials but also the R&D, the fact that so many motorcycle and car tuners are going out of business should prove to some degree that they aren't exactly making a killing on parts.

Also there is no longer a US importer for Devil exhausts. That system is called the shotgun exhaust, you may try to find it on a european parts site.

Last edited by Liquidpjear; 03-15-2009 at 10:30 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Dual Exhaust...