F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Deal's Gap

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2007, 03:59 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Deal's Gap

ill be there this weekend! Look for a repsol and a red and black rocket nation jacket.

Old 10-04-2007, 04:04 AM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: trafficsucks

ill be there this weekend! Look for a repsol and a red and black rocket nation jacket.
depends if I get all my tail parts in tyme n figure a tail light out lol

Old 10-04-2007, 04:10 AM

haha yeah depends if i change my oil... haha hope to see you up there man

Old 10-04-2007, 04:13 AM

and about the gas issue why dont you get one of those metal liquir bottles that people have and just put gas inside of it? I dont know the different sizes but im sure you can find one small enough to put in your pillion seat or backpack or cargo bag. When you run out of gas and have to push the bike any FUME of gas means a little less pushing and a little less riding. Goodluck man. Im thinking doing the same thing too.

Old 10-04-2007, 04:29 AM

and about the gas issue why dont you get one of those metal liquir bottles that people have and just put gas inside of it? I dont know the different sizes but im sure you can find one small enough to put in your pillion seat or backpack or cargo bag. When you run out of gas and have to push the bike any FUME of gas means a little less pushing and a little less riding. Goodluck man. Im thinking doing the same thing too.
ya mean a flask?

Old 10-04-2007, 11:35 AM

yup flask! good idea or not? let me know. i think its better than carrying a big *** can in the back of the bike

Old 10-04-2007, 12:34 PM

yup flask! good idea or not? let me know. i think its better than carrying a big *** can in the back of the bike
yea lol.

Old 10-04-2007, 02:07 PM

Here's a good question for you.... Do bikers wave to eachother while riding those roads down there? That would be kinda dangerous since I'd assume you pass one every 5-10 seconds and you're always in a tight corner. lol I'm going down there Oct 24 - 28 I guess there is a BWM group going down there they will probably all run me over.

Here are two good loops that I'm definately going to do it's my first time so I'm glad these guys made this up!!

http://www.kickstandlodge.com/maps/ride_map.html

I'm trying to stay at the kickstand lodge too but so far they haven't returned either of my emails so I just called them today 10minutes ago, hopefully they call me back when I get off work.

Mike

PS HAVE A SAFE AND FUN TRIP!!!!!

Old 10-04-2007, 02:19 PM

snowboarding82. good map. The flask idea isn't a bad idea in case i have to push my bike up a hill or something. I can offer a swig to people i don't like and start campfires easier if anything. They really don't hold much though and i dunno how the seal would hold up to gasoline but i think i'll give it a shot tonight as a test and see if it leaks anything.

Old 10-04-2007, 02:28 PM

ORIGINAL: snowboarding82

Here's a good question for you.... Do bikers wave to eachother while riding those roads down there? That would be kinda dangerous since I'd assume you pass one every 5-10 seconds and you're always in a tight corner. lol I'm going down there Oct 24 - 28 I guess there is a BWM group going down there they will probably all run me over.

Here are two good loops that I'm definately going to do it's my first time so I'm glad these guys made this up!!

http://www.kickstandlodge.com/maps/ride_map.html

I'm trying to stay at the kickstand lodge too but so far they haven't returned either of my emails so I just called them today 10minutes ago, hopefully they call me back when I get off work.

Mike

PS HAVE A SAFE AND FUN TRIP!!!!!
depends on where/what they are doing. in the middle of turns usually not lol, tho some do.

Quick Reply: Deal's Gap