F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

DAMN COPS!!!

Old 10-01-2007, 07:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DAMN COPS!!!

so i was riding to the bank yesterday and i was cruising along not paying attention to how fast i was going, then i see a cop, but he saw me before i saw him, so he pulled me over, i pull over with both tires close to the curb, i went to get off my bike and notice it wasnt leaning very far but i knew it wouldnt tip over, so he gets out and walks up to my 01 f4i, he first asks the first thing that all cops ask, "do you know why i pulled you over?" i tell him ya and dont argue with him, he looks at my bike and says, " this is a nice bike" then he grabs my left grip then my bike FALLS OVER!!!!!! onto the curb, i quickly scramble to pick it up, then he asks me, "need help with that?" i tell him, NO i got it, so i pick it up and nothing really got damaged except a few scratches on the fairing and my exhuast, i was furious by then, so he gives me my 211$ ticket and tells me to have a good day, what a DICK!!! just thought i would share with everyone how much cops are dicks and dont care

Old 10-01-2007, 07:12 PM
Default RE: DAMN COPS!!!

How fast were you going?

Old 10-01-2007, 07:18 PM
Ironmang
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I would most definitely file a formal complaint with the dept. His job is to enforce the laws... he did that by giving you a ticket (what was it for anyways??). But to damage your property without reason is completely uncalled for.

You got his badge number?? Go have a little chat with his superior and complain... theres absolutely no reason for that type of behavior.

Old 10-01-2007, 07:26 PM

They probably even have it on camera...depending where you live...that way you can see exactly what happened. I respect cops in principle, but haven't had very good experiences with them either...mostly they are just dicks. I've heard of some that aren't, but haven't really met any yet.

Old 10-01-2007, 07:29 PM

he do that on purpose? and why didn't you use your kick stand? don't take that **** man file a complaint.

Old 10-01-2007, 07:52 PM

remember that the cop didnot know ur bike was unstable.. he grabbed ur wrist not knowing that ur bike will fall over... he didnot do it one purpost like pushing it... But he stil have to pay for the damage even if he unintentionally did it. I respect cops, however i dont like how they treat everybody as suspected criminals...

Old 10-01-2007, 08:17 PM

i was speeding, i gave him respect, didnt give him attitiude or anything til he tipped my bike over then he got alot of attitude, he didnt even say sorry or anything, just told me to have a nice day

Old 10-01-2007, 08:34 PM
Ironmang
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

File a complaint ASAP... it's the only way to make his misconduct known. If nobody ever says anything, he'll just keep doing it

Old 10-01-2007, 08:51 PM

ORIGINAL: FozMan

so i was riding to the bank yesterday and i was cruising along not paying attention to how fast i was going, then i see a cop, but he saw me before i saw him, so he pulled me over, i pull over with both tires close to the curb, i went to get off my bike and notice it wasnt leaning very far but i knew it wouldnt tip over, so he gets out and walks up to my 01 f4i, he first asks the first thing that all cops ask, "do you know why i pulled you over?" i tell him ya and dont argue with him, he looks at my bike and says, " this is a nice bike" then he grabs my left grip then my bike FALLS OVER!!!!!! onto the curb, i quickly scramble to pick it up, then he asks me, "need help with that?" i tell him, NO i got it, so i pick it up and nothing really got damaged except a few scratches on the fairing and my exhuast, i was furious by then, so he gives me my 211$ ticket and tells me to have a good day, what a DICK!!! just thought i would share with everyone how much cops are dicks and dont care
Ok, let me try to understand what you we're trying to say. Was the bike on it's stand or leaning against you? When you said he grabbed your left grip did he grab your hand or the handlebar grip? Do you really think he trying to dump your bike on the ground? Frankly I don't think he'd be that stupid because all police cars are equipped with cameras rolling. Good luck on the ticket, we all get em.

Old 10-01-2007, 08:55 PM

it was on the side stand, but the angle of the road made my bike stand almost straight up, and he grabbed my handle bar grip like he goona try and pull the clutch in

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: DAMN COPS!!!