F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

crazy ppl comin after me

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2006, 08:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default crazy ppl comin after me

so i was going down a country road a truck is in front of me, i notice hes eyeing his rear mirror, i didnt think much of it, hes goin down and signals to be turning left, i didnt just blow around his right, but he started to turn, so i got to the right of the lane to ease by him at speed, but dudes then slams brakes and kept on the road, never turning, i dint lowside or tankslap or noneufthat, actually i was kinda expecting him to do this, the truck continued miles and miles after that, so i know he didnt intend on really turning left, i finally blew past him at the first split in the double line, nevermind it took me excessive speeds to do so as the truck decided to double to spped limit in that area of road, obviously this guys got small dick issues or somethin, but the reason im writing this post is simply to put out there how ridiculous ppl in cages actually are, and how aggressive they are to ppl on bikes, like they always have something to prove, i used to go w the flow of traffic on the highway, but not i dont dare run w the pack bc it always seemes to be that someone will either try to run me off the road, someones partly in my lane after going way too fast just to get in front of me,or trucks coming up from behind you going down a hill can spurt winds at you overr 100mph, not that it bothers me too much, but hell i know other bikers that are scared sh--less of the highway bc trucks and their downforce tradewinds. fact is cages do more damage to me than i could ever be vaunerable to on my own, on my bike... to the cops on this site, pleas consider my lil post here next time you pull a bike over for speeding, i mean over 90mph isnt acceptable, but i would be deAD if i flowed w traffic most the time, just a thought

Old 10-17-2006, 09:12 PM
Retired Administrator
Default RE: crazy ppl comin after me

I know what you mean about the traffic. I never stay around cars for any amount of time. I stay well ahead of them and away from blind areas.

But... if you expected the truck to do what he did, why did you try to pass on the right?

Not trying to argue or anything, but you have to remember... road rage is a bitch. I was out riding with a couple friends Sunday and got behind a slow truck in some nice twisted back roads. The guy was doing all of 30 in a 45 mph area because of the curves and any time we came to a straight, he'd speed up and go left of center. Why, I have no clue. We just watched him and found a safe place to pass.

Old 10-17-2006, 11:37 PM

There is never a shortage of asshats or asshatery behavior on the roads.

Old 10-18-2006, 01:42 AM

he said asshatery

Old 10-18-2006, 02:28 AM

lol

Old 10-18-2006, 03:21 AM

I'm going to get asshatery copyrighted lol

Old 10-18-2006, 03:54 AM

hey, thanks for all the replies +1 asshat comment, i mean why not ride like the bike is meant for anyway, then to restrict you and the bike, just to get hung out to dry by traffic, and i jus wanted to clear up the story: you know how when a car is turning about 150-300 ft in front of you say its gonna make a right, and you slow down and the vehicle begins to turn you throttle again, so by the time thier vehicle is more than half off the road, you can slip around w o getting into the other lane and not gettin too close to the turning car, i know this is a pett/unnecessaryy move which i should avoid at all costs bc the obvious probs, namely my most recent one. but i want off the road nor passing on the right, just getting in the right side of the lane, so when the vehicle made that left, i got to the right side of the road to make a quicker line and all that, but i just knew that foo was gonna slam the brakes as soon as i moved over to that end, so i didnt get setup by that guy.. so i hope that clears up what im talkin bout, funny comment about the asshat though, i had forgot about that expression, good stuff..

Old 10-18-2006, 03:59 AM

ORIGINAL: doncollins

I know what you mean about the traffic. I never stay around cars for any amount of time. I stay well ahead of them and away from blind areas.

But... if you expected the truck to do what he did, why did you try to pass on the right?

Not trying to argue or anything, but you have to remember... road rage is a bitch. I was out riding with a couple friends Sunday and got behind a slow truck in some nice twisted back roads. The guy was doing all of 30 in a 45 mph area because of the curves and any time we came to a straight, he'd speed up and go left of center. Why, I have no clue. We just watched him and found a safe place to pass.
Dude... your avatar

Old 10-18-2006, 04:48 AM

Have you ever seen the movie easy rider? I always think of that guy with the shotgun when I see beatup old trucks on country roads, lol

Old 10-18-2006, 09:28 AM

i was ridng with my two friends and my dad one day and these guys were on are asses so we stopped at a rest stop and they stopped and said some things going fast, but they were on are ***!! so i got off my bike and took my helmet off and i told the guy to shut the f*ck up or get out histruck if he has a problem. all he says if "ok...ok and drives away. most ********* and road rage people are p*ssy and you can set them in there place. people have a problem smash them!!! ignorant ******** kill people.

Quick Reply: crazy ppl comin after me