F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Complete Fairing bolt kit.

Old 03-08-2011, 08:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Never used them, so I can't speak for the company's quality or the product's quality, but I believe I've heard of Pro-Bolt listed on here as well. At the very least it's another company for others to look into
http://www.probolt-usa.com/

Old 03-09-2011, 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by Ragnar1x
The discount works, I just paid 38.21 shipped for the complete set in gloss black.
Sweet!! Be sure to post some pix

Do you guys know if side mirror bolts come with the complete kit? I lost one today on the freeway and need a replacement.

Last edited by highercal; 03-09-2011 at 03:28 PM.
Old 03-12-2011, 05:12 PM

i need to get a set of fairing bolts

Old 03-12-2011, 06:52 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Anybody received their fairing bolt kit yet?

I was just curious how you like them and if they really do include the body clips (assuming bikebolts.com is referring to them as push pin rivets).

I ordered some cheat Ebay bolts a year ago and they are starting to snap off (thank goodness for screw extractors) and I will be interested in these, but I really need the body clips that go where the V panel (half cowl set) is, the truss screws, and the lower body clips.

Thanks.

Old 03-16-2011, 08:17 AM

Originally Posted by supersnake83
Anybody received their fairing bolt kit yet?

I was just curious how you like them and if they really do include the body clips (assuming bikebolts.com is referring to them as push pin rivets).

I ordered some cheat Ebay bolts a year ago and they are starting to snap off (thank goodness for screw extractors) and I will be interested in these, but I really need the body clips that go where the V panel (half cowl set) is, the truss screws, and the lower body clips.

Thanks.
I got mine, and i was debating about doing a little review of them for the people. I bought from BikeBolt complete set, and the black gloss color. I love them! They feel like great quality, and theres's a nice accompanying diagram. I'll put something together to show people.

Old 03-16-2011, 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by Dragondima
I got mine, and i was debating about doing a little review of them for the people. I bought from BikeBolt complete set, and the black gloss color. I love them! They feel like great quality, and theres's a nice accompanying diagram. I'll put something together to show people.

Does it come with the side mirror bolts? I lost one on the freeway 2 days ago and need a replacement asap

Old 03-16-2011, 09:28 AM

Originally Posted by highercal
Does it come with the side mirror bolts? I lost one on the freeway 2 days ago and need a replacement asap
It doesn't show that it does on the diagram, so i'm doubting it. I'll double check and confirm it after work today.

Old 03-20-2011, 08:59 AM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Dragondima
Did this kit have any of the plastic body clips and plastic screws that help hold the fairings in place where they connect to other fairings?

Thanks.

Old 04-03-2011, 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by supersnake83
Did this kit have any of the plastic body clips and plastic screws that help hold the fairings in place where they connect to other fairings?

Thanks.
I would also like to know this. If not... does anyone know of a kit that for sure comes with them?

Thanking you kindly in advance!

Old 04-04-2011, 09:25 AM

Yes they do, i've been meaning to post up pics and a detailed info of what i got, i'll try and not be lazy and do it...eventually this week.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Complete Fairing bolt kit.