Default check out this exhaust

wow, this things amazing, looks just like the one a forum member made
http://www.hardrockmotorsports.com/h..._F4I_RIOT.html
theres one on ebay right now too[&:]

[/align]

Old 09-28-2007, 12:43 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: check out this exhaust

yeah...you should listen to the soundclip of that HR1 exhaust. That is a mean sounding exhaust. I was so close to buying one but couldn't find anyone up here that had any experience and I couldn't find any threads on it so I ended up not getting it.

I decided to go with the Bootleg LE Carbon fiber Shorty...the best looking F4i exhaust out there...IMHO.

Old 09-28-2007, 10:44 AM

I saw that a while ago...i wanted the black one. But besides the cost (don't remember exactly, but i wasn't cheap) i knew it would be WAY too loud for me. Liked the sound, tho... I'm betting (and hoping) the shorty isn't quite as loud...and i do think it looks a little better, as well.

Old 11-27-2007, 02:09 AM

Bringing this back, anyone have one of these? Thinking of getting it as opposed to the bootleg one.

Old 12-29-2007, 08:49 PM
Nim

I just got one as a Christmas gift to myself. I always get me the coolest gifts. Any wayI installed it today and I think it looks sweet as hell. And when I cranked it up it actually made me jump. Hard Rock wasn't kidding when they said it was loud. I took it for a quick spin around the block and it sounded great. Tommorow I'm going to give it a good shake down to find out if this exhaust is improves more than just the sound, and post a review or something.

Old 12-29-2007, 08:50 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

shweeeeet! post pics if you get a chance!

Old 12-30-2007, 12:34 AM

Great been wanting to hear about this before i actually got it. Maybe you could convince me with your review :P

Old 12-30-2007, 10:15 PM
Nim

Well today I took the old girl out to shake down the Hard Rock HR1 Riot exhaust. To start off I have always hated the fat stock exhaust on the f4i, and it was the only reason I wished I had got a RR instead. So when I found the HR1 I was like oooooh me like. I won it on ebay for $375and called Hard Rock to pay with my credit card. The HR guys seem pretty cool they asked me some questions about my bike one being is it a cali bike. I said yes and they said they would go ahead and install the spot for the O2 sensor for no charge. Good thing they asked because I didn't even think about it. Got it in the mail and was kind of worried because it didn't come with any instructions, and I have never installed a exhaust before. Good thing it was pretty easy. Pulled of the stock exhaust and had to give the new one some encouragement to go on just right and the new clamp need some encouraging too but with some patience I got the job done. Now on to the good stuff. Out on the road the sound was sweet, I set off a couple of car alarms and turned a couple of heads. As far as the power, it wassmooth like always but I think I felt it pull just a little bit harder at the top end. It might just be my imagination, but I'm pretty sure it was there. I'll get a better feel of it on my next track day in Feb. The only thing I didn't mess with is the power adjuster I'll get to that some other day. All in all it give the HR1 Roit exhaust two thumbs up I can't figure out how to get pictures on to here yet but when I do I'll post some.

Happy New Year
Ride safe in 08

Old 12-30-2007, 11:18 PM

wow $375 for that thing? i mean, i like the concept but the design isn't as flush or clean looking towards the bike. how loud is it? is it D&D loud, cuz that thing sounds like beast? notice any difference in performance?

Old 12-31-2007, 01:48 AM
July 2008 ROTM

I'd be more concerned about how much back pressure is actually created with it. Putting on a GP-style pipe is a swell way to burn your valves out quickly.

Quick Reply: check out this exhaust