F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

CBR600F Sport (as its known across the pond) with high rise exhaust.... help me :)

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2011, 01:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CBR600F Sport (as its known across the pond) with high rise exhaust.... help me :)

Hello from London

In the process of doing my tests over here (we have two diff parts, takes ages)

I have a 2002 F sport awaiting at a Honda dealer for when I pass. Trouble is, every time I look at the few pictures I have the exhaust really offends my eyes and I want it sorted quick.

I am not having pilion insurance or pegs so want the exhaust high mounted and was initially after a devil system but they have gone bust apparantly.

Notice quite a few on here have high mount, did these link pipes come with the exhaust or did you get an exhaust place to fabricate it for you?

The only website I can find that says they do one is scorpion - anyone got one they could show me pics of???

cheers for your help guys

Old 03-15-2011, 01:27 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Don't have exhaust answers for you. But, someone will be along shortly to help.

Wanted to welcome you to the forum nevertheless. ;-)

Old 03-15-2011, 02:08 PM
Welcome Crew and May 2012 Ride of the Month
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by leon1984
Hello from London

In the process of doing my tests over here (we have two diff parts, takes ages)

I have a 2002 F sport awaiting at a Honda dealer for when I pass. Trouble is, every time I look at the few pictures I have the exhaust really offends my eyes and I want it sorted quick.

I am not having pilion insurance or pegs so want the exhaust high mounted and was initially after a devil system but they have gone bust apparantly.

Notice quite a few on here have high mount, did these link pipes come with the exhaust or did you get an exhaust place to fabricate it for you?

The only website I can find that says they do one is scorpion - anyone got one they could show me pics of???

cheers for your help guys
I have the Devil Titanium High Mount on my 2001. It lets you retain your foot pegs. (I bought mine as a display model so I got it for real cheap)
You can go both ways with the mid-pipe, Most exhausts will sell you the mid-pipe with the can or you could probably go to a muffler shop and get them to make you one as well if you found just the can for cheap, They will both work.

Name:  devil.jpg
Views: 1242
Size:  73.5 KB

Old 03-15-2011, 02:17 PM

cheers, devil one's are no longer available here apparantly

I like the one's where the mid pipe does a kind of S bend so may have to get one made as you say.

I have emailed scorpion dealers asking if they have pictures of this 'high mount' version they do but so far being ignored

Old 03-15-2011, 03:05 PM

cheers, devil one's are no longer available here apparantly

I like the one's where the mid pipe does a kind of S bend so may have to get one made as you say.

I have emailed scorpion dealers asking if they have pictures of this 'high mount' version they do but so far being ignored

I believe that Micron, Jardine and Hindle have the mid-pipes like that.
I prefer them as well but the deal I got on this exhaust there was nothing I could do.

https://cbrforum.com/forum/f4i-sale-trade-99/micron-high-mount-slip-exhaust-120695/

Is a link to a Micron High-mount that has the mid-pipe your looking for.
Maybe you could work something out for shipping with him.

Old 03-16-2011, 04:10 AM

thanks so much for your help jef!!! I was after a carbon can, and using your info and a quick search I have exactly what I wanted for not too much £££

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Micron-Honda-C...ht_2563wt_1141

Old 03-16-2011, 06:49 AM

thanks so much for your help jef!!! I was after a carbon can, and using your info and a quick search I have exactly what I wanted for not too much £££

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Micron-Honda-C...ht_2563wt_1141
Well glad I could help and welcome to the forum,