F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

CBR F4i or no?

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2005 | 08:00 PM
Default CBR F4i or no?

hi all. im a 4 year-vet to riding, mostly standards like nighthawks and for about 6 months the sv 650. im only 20, so im JUST to the point that i have some buying power. i have to make a choice, and ive narrowed it down to the cbrf4i, cbr 600rr, sv 650s, or sv 1000s. the sv1000 stands out as my favorite....but ive never actually ridden the f4i. the sv has torque out the *** and lots of power all over the band. the suspension is kind of cheap and i cant ride it as aggresively as id like to (most times)....

whats the f4i like? chasis? acceleration? riding position? cornering? believe it or not, what im hearing online is making a big difference in my decision, so thanks for any help yall can be!

Old 01-25-2005 | 08:07 PM
Default RE: CBR F4i or no?

the f4i is my favorite looking of my options. the one im looking at is the 03, silver and black.

Old 01-25-2005 | 08:22 PM

When the springtime comes I will tell you how good the F4i is (FSport to me), till then, I can assure you it'll look great in your garage. [:@]

Old 02-05-2005 | 02:29 PM

I like my F4i better than just about anything I've ridden. If you send me your email address I can send you pics. However, the 1 megapixel shots I've got of her are 'too large' for the forum. Anyone know a way around this? I can assure you that like the other rider said, it DOES look great in my garage......

Old 02-07-2005 | 12:33 PM

You never emailed me back. ANyway I like mine alot. Its got good power and is pretty nible in the corners.

Old 02-07-2005 | 12:41 PM

Duds 2 Duds
Just use paint on windows. They come out fine if your just making them smaller.
Open paint, then drag the little blue box on the bottom right corner all the way to the bottom right of the screen to make the white section larger. Use the tool on the left that looks like a dashed line(----) box, Hold your left mouse button down while over the white area, while your still holding the button drag the mouse and make a small box, right click inside the box and click on "Paste from", then navigate to where your pics are at and double click your picture, now your pic will show up in the white area, right click again and select "Stretch/Askew".Type in 70% in both the top white area's(horizontal,virtical) and click ok.Your picsture are now smaller.Just save them in a folder where you know there at and viola. Once youve done it once itll be alot easier. Iv found for down sizing pic's paint works great. But if you try to inlarge them then its awfull.

Old 03-17-2005 | 05:20 PM

Go with an F4I man, it's just an all around good bike.