F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Bootleg__ introduces Fuel1Racing Exhausts

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2008, 07:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Bootleg__ introduces Fuel1Racing Exhausts

For those looking for a GSXR style exhaust...

Over the summer Tom made a proto-type like the HR-1 from Hardrock, but he was having trouble creating enough backpressue with such a small can... here's what it looked like, these are from one of Tom's original posts about it:

I was staying in touch with him about the development of this exhaust, but he seems to have been too busy keeping up with his other exhaust business to develop this anymore.
I caved and bought the 10' LE, but would definately consider this one if it comes out soon.

Old 01-21-2008, 11:58 PM

^I was also looking for a shorty exhaust like that but the closest i could find was Hardrock's Riot system, which is really pricey.

Old 01-22-2008, 02:08 AM

itgbudeev - i saw the pipe in person and it is quite a beast. loud *** mother f**ker if you ask me but not obnoxiously loud... but to be honest it makes it have that "fierce" bike sound not like the low bass-like tone to it.

Old 01-22-2008, 12:17 PM

Yea, thats pretty much what i was looking for, but i just couldn't make myself like the Hardrock one enough to spend that kind of cash on it. Hopefully somewhere down the road Tom will finish this and mass produce. but for now i'm loving my LE shorty!

Old 03-04-2008, 10:00 PM

from the day your order is placed, how long does it usually take to get shipped out?

Old 03-04-2008, 10:31 PM

ORIGINAL: HELLA

from the day your order is placed, how long does it usually take to get shipped out?
Just to give you an idea... I live in Mississauga which is in the great white north. I placed my order on January 18th confirming all the details through an e-mail with Craig and within 2 weeks I had recieved this gorgeous exhaust. I can only imagine how fast it would be shipping within the states(remember I had to deal with customs and still got it in two weeks). Fit and finish was excellent and it took a matter of 5 minutes to bolt on, and the sound is great compared to the stock can.

Definitely worth the pennies if you can spare them.

Old 03-05-2008, 08:28 AM

How much is the 10' shorty exhaust? Compare to a yoshi or a two brothers is it really loud compared to those?

Thanks

Old 03-05-2008, 01:31 PM

ORIGINAL: RideHonda

How much is the 10' shorty exhaust? Compare to a yoshi or a two brothers is it really loud compared to those?

Thanks
250 + shipping... never heard 2 bros but yoshi is a bit quiet or more low bass toned than this pipe. these pipes have a certain type of aggressive sound to it

Old 03-05-2008, 03:44 PM

Just ordered mine last weekend. I will post some pics once I get it and install it.

Old 03-05-2008, 06:53 PM

i already placed my order and I'm in no rush to get it. I live in the same state so once it's shipped, it would arrive to my door in the next day or two.I was just curious to find out when the exhaust actually leaves his shop after you pay for it. I'll just wait it out.

Quick Reply: Bootleg__ introduces Fuel1Racing Exhausts