F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Bootleg__ introduces Fuel1Racing Exhausts

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2008, 02:33 AM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default RE: Bootleg__ introduces Fuel1Racing Exhausts

ORIGINAL: oodayvidoo

ORIGINAL: Aken

Actually it is a giant photo with an image map for a link. Horrid way to make a website. And the clickable area for that link is like 15 pixels high - very very easy to miss.
dang you're picky!! sorry we're not all technology savvy or web designers like you... give the guy a break!!!

i wasnt trying to talk about the website... i was just informing everyone, especially those who purchased the pipe, that he came up with a name for his pipes instead of "BOOTLEG__"
have Tom give me a hollar about his site. He needs a nice functional site and I need experience building them. I'm sure we can come to a fair n reasonable arrangement that works for us both.

Old 01-19-2008, 02:46 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: PlayfulGod

have Tom give me a hollar about his site. He needs a nice functional site and I need experience building them. I'm sure we can come to a fair n reasonable arrangement that works for us both.
will do! i dont know who he uses currently or what he has arranged on that end of his marketing but i will definitely pass that info along

Old 01-19-2008, 02:25 PM

Just placed my order for the 10" shorty today and I can't wait until it gets here

Old 01-19-2008, 06:56 PM

not a bad sounding exhaust system but im going with the hr1 riot from hardrockmotorsports.com

Old 01-20-2008, 07:10 AM

Damn i wish bootleg would make something like that gsxr pipe for the F4i. I know there were a few people on this forum that made pipes like what i want in the past but those guys seem to be unreachable these days.

Old 01-20-2008, 08:26 PM

i could mention to him about making another custom design for the f4i somewhat similar to the gsxr pipe. lemme know if any opinions

Old 01-21-2008, 01:34 AM
July 2008 ROTM

Actually it is a giant photo with an image map for a link. Horrid way to make a website. And the clickable area for that link is like 15 pixels high - very very easy to miss.
dang you're picky!! sorry we're not all technology savvy or web designers like you... give the guy a break!!!

i wasnt trying to talk about the website... i was just informing everyone, especially those who purchased the pipe, that he came up with a name for his pipes instead of "BOOTLEG__"
I'm picky for a reason - if you want to be successful on the web, you need to have a website that is functional and user-friendly. That site is not. I offer this knowledge to whomever finds it usefull.

Have PlayfulGod attempt to make something, and give me a hollar. I'd be happy to provide some suggestions. I'd offer my own services but you probably think I'm a dick already so it's not worth trying to sell myself.

Old 01-21-2008, 04:42 AM

i could mention to him about making another custom design for the f4i somewhat similar to the gsxr pipe. lemme know if any opinions
I for one would be keen, very very keen.

Old 01-21-2008, 02:13 PM

I'm picky for a reason - if you want to be successful on the web, you need to have a website that is functional and user-friendly. That site is not. I offer this knowledge to whomever finds it usefull.

Have PlayfulGod attempt to make something, and give me a hollar. I'd be happy to provide some suggestions. I'd offer my own services but you probably think I'm a dick already so it's not worth trying to sell myself.
no i dont think you're a dick at all... i already know that when it comes to forums some people think they're god and they know everything. it's either that or they're just a critic. but thanks for the offer of trying to help. i'll be sure to keep that in mind and let bootleg__ know

Old 01-21-2008, 03:38 PM
July 2008 ROTM

Well yeah, that's expected with pretty much anything. Such is life.

Quick Reply: Bootleg__ introduces Fuel1Racing Exhausts