F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Blinkers

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2008, 03:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blinkers

SoI want to put some new blinkers on my bike and noticed that many ppl have the hotbodies flush mounts. I almost bought them but, I do alot of riding in Boston and I do use my signals, soI thinkI want a more visible binker.I'm just wondering if any of you guys know of anouther type of blinker that looks clean but is more visible than the hotbodies flush mounts. If possible pics or links would be great. Thanks

Old 03-24-2008, 04:20 PM
Default RE: Blinkers

I am also in the market for front signals. Im not sure how bright the hotbodies are, but I plan on getting them anyways. I am concerned with the visability so I will probably do some other lighting to add more visability. I saw a nice set of signals, but I do not remember where they were. They said that the signals were the brightest available and you could even change the effect of the signal (Ie, blink, fade ect). The only downside was that they were 95 bucks. Good luck finding what you are looking for, post your choice if you find something nice.

Old 03-24-2008, 07:03 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

RIZOMAS!!!! im dying to get a set for the front of my F4i. they are extremely bright led's and held close to the body of the bike and much smaller and more visually appealing than the stock ones. check out a member "blue fox" and you'll see them on his bike (to give you an idea). you should be able to find him pretty easily, lol....he posts quite a bit.

Old 03-25-2008, 12:59 AM

rizomas are nice, but pretty expensive i think. im thinking about THESE if i ever decide to replace my hotbodies (which are very bright from the side, but not very visible from the front)

Old 03-25-2008, 10:42 PM

I wonder if the new '08 1KRR mirrors w/ turn signals built in would fit on an F4i?

Old 03-25-2008, 10:51 PM

They sell integrated mirrors on eBay for the F4i too...
http://search.ebay.com/search/search...%3D1&fgtp=

Also, my friend has the Proton Flush Mounts and you can see them pretty well from the front/sides, they are LEDs (I assume like the Rizomas), and are cool because you can change the flash patterns on them too. A little pricey though, I think arund $100.

Old 03-26-2008, 12:50 AM

I think in the how to section there is A write up to make your existing signals into shorties ..
saves you money ....

Old 03-26-2008, 11:17 AM

ORIGINAL: MC_spirited

I am also in the market for front signals. Im not sure how bright the hotbodies are, but I plan on getting them anyways. I am concerned with the visability so I will probably do some other lighting to add more visability. I saw a nice set of signals, but I do not remember where they were. They said that the signals were the brightest available and you could even change the effect of the signal (Ie, blink, fade ect). The only downside was that they were 95 bucks. Good luck finding what you are looking for, post your choice if you find something nice.
i think your talking about protons. i have them. they are a lot more visible than straight up flush mounts because these stick out a little bit more. the effects are nice- i have it on stobe, it flashes more and its more visible... and fits perfect.

i have a video too if you wanna check it out.

Old 03-26-2008, 11:46 AM

where can i get these protons?

Old 03-26-2008, 03:54 PM

Post up the link for the video if ya already have it uploaded.

You can find them by searching for "proton turn signals" I would imagine.

Quick Reply: Blinkers