CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   F4i - Main Forum (https://cbrforum.com/forum/f4i-main-forum-11/)
-   -   Big Merry Christmas To All!! (https://cbrforum.com/forum/f4i-main-forum-11/big-merry-christmas-all-84887/)

SecondGen88 12-24-2008 01:30 PM

Big Merry Christmas To All!!

Just thought i'd be the first in saying Merry Xmas to everyone!! Hope you all have a very safe and happy holiday.

orags 12-24-2008 02:16 PM

RE: Big Merry Christmas To All!!

[sm=angrymail.gif][/align][/align][/align]To you all,[/align][/align]I'm off [sm=gears.gif]home to go get some[sm=alcoholic.gif]. A little later at night, I'll definitely be [sm=icon_guiness.gif]and get myselfplastered [sm=chairshot.gif].Surely in the [sm=morning.gif], it will be time for some sober reflection on all the work[sm=pcwhack.gif] I(think I) did this year, remembering those I made happy and the fun we had[sm=teetertooter.gif]and those I really ticked-off [sm=bicker.gif]. [/align][/align]So to you all, its a big [sm=thanx.gif]and an even bigger [sm=sorry.gif].[/align][/align][/align]Then we must not ever forget to give thanks [sm=hail.gif]for making it through, and remember those who are no longer with us[sm=devilangel.gif], may they rest in peace.[/align][/align]So now, its time to group hug [sm=smiley31.gif]and kiss [sm=kissykissy.gif]and be merry [sm=partyparty.gif]and wish you all a fun-filled andsafe Christmas[sm=drlove.gif], and the very best of the New Year.[/align][/align][/align][/align][sm=icon_cheers.gif][/align]

CBRclassic 12-24-2008 02:22 PM

ORIGINAL: orags

[sm=angrymail.gif][/align][/align][/align]To you all,[/align][/align]I'm off [sm=gears.gif]home to go get some[sm=alcoholic.gif]. A little later at night, I'll definitely be [sm=icon_guiness.gif]and get myselfplastered [sm=chairshot.gif].Surely in the [sm=morning.gif], it will be time for some sober reflection on all the work[sm=pcwhack.gif] I(think I) did this year, remembering those I made happy and the fun we had[sm=teetertooter.gif]and those I really ticked-off [sm=bicker.gif]. [/align][/align]So to you all, its a big [sm=thanx.gif]and an even bigger [sm=sorry.gif].[/align][/align][/align]Then we must not ever forget to give thanks [sm=hail.gif]for making it through, and remember those who are no longer with us[sm=devilangel.gif], may they rest in peace.[/align][/align]So now, its time to group hug [sm=smiley31.gif]and kiss [sm=kissykissy.gif]and be merry [sm=partyparty.gif]and wish you all a fun-filled andsafe Christmas[sm=drlove.gif], and the very best of the New Year.[/align][/align][/align][/align][sm=icon_cheers.gif][/align]
That is one good looking post

Merry Christmas to both of you guys have a great day with your families ;)

Its already here in Aus ...7,00am ;) ..... bloody time zones ?:eek:

StrikeAnywhere 12-24-2008 06:58 PM

Has anyone ever seen Santa riding anything other than red?

thertkid 12-24-2008 10:19 PM

Merry Xmas to everyone and be safe

redzintimidator 12-25-2008 01:08 AM

how long did that take you orags??
lol

good one

christmas!! yay!

Incognito 12-25-2008 03:03 AM

That's awesome orags~ very creative indeed. Happy Birthday Jesus. ...and for the rest of you sinners
Happy Holidays

speedra500 12-25-2008 03:49 AM

Merry Christmas! too bad its too cold to ride

soclean 12-25-2008 08:31 AM

Merry Christmas all. happy holidays. enjoy.

amanc96 12-25-2008 09:57 AM

merry christmas! hope everyone gets all the bike parts they wanted... or atleast cash to go buy it all!

slip_ 12-25-2008 10:13 AM

Merry Christmas!

orags 12-25-2008 03:58 PM

ORIGINAL: redzintimidator

how long did that take you orags??
About 20 mins. Was just happy to finally wind down get out of the office for the long hols!