F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Anyone know of this fender illiminator?

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2005, 11:13 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone know of this fender illiminator?

Im looking for for a kit that just replaces the fender and has a brake light/turnsignal combo unit so you theres no turn signals sticking out the side. Anyone know of a kit? I dont like the ones with the two round lights.
Mindz - How much for just the plate and a bracket for my plate?

Old 02-10-2005, 11:17 PM
Default RE: Anyone know of this fender illiminator?

Also, does anyone know where to get an LED brake light with intergrated turnsignals? Its like the setup Hradracing has but I couldnt find one for an F4i

Old 02-11-2005, 12:36 PM
Default RE: Anyone know of this fender illiminator?

on the kit i can make you dont have to use turnsignals. if you find a integrated brake light you wont see no bracket for the turnsignasl. ie. the turnsignals on mine mount into tthe license bracket.

the kit includes
1(one)fender elimnator (the main peice that covers where you cut the plastic out)
2(two) brackets that go on the inside to hold your brake light
1(one) bracket that hold the license plate, i just shaped it kinda like this [ where the plate goes on the big part and on the side the are 2 holes you can mount turnsignals. if you choose not to it is still not visible.

also to show im not trying to STEAL desgins or make a bussiness i will show the url that i made mine from, (even though the guy dosent know how to measure right)im simply offering to doit because i work with metal everyday and is not a hassel for me. just like i PAY someone to fix my computer bc they know howto do it and its not a HASSEL for them.

hope that helps