F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

any michelin tire deals

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2011, 11:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nickels
thats all good but the prices are way higher at shops and you get nothing for free, no service or tire install around here.
Very true, nothings for free!!! We don't make to many points on tires, so we work with them on the labor…. Just ask, all they can say is no, then buy them were ever you want, then get raped on labor!! There goes any savings you may have received "on-line". What happins when they send you the wrong size… There goes a week or two, paying a little more doesn't seem so bad…

Old 07-28-2011, 11:21 AM
I Can't Sell On CBRF
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Travis D.
Very true, nothings for free!!! We don't make to many points on tires, so we work with them on the labor…. Just ask, all they can say is no, then buy them were ever you want, then get raped on labor!! There goes any savings you may have received "on-line". What happins when they send you the wrong size… There goes a week or two, paying a little more doesn't seem so bad…

thats the thing. I asked for a free mount and balance the last time i went to buy a new pilot power when they were charging 40 bucks more than what rockymountain charges. I bought my tire from rockymountain since i wasnt comin out better buyin from the shop. Now its about 25 or so bucks more which wouldnt be bad if they mounted it for you but they wont. I go to americasmotorsports for mounting bcuz my homie works there and i usually get a tire put on for 10 bucks... i end up payin $121 for a mounted pilot power unless i put it on myself then its cheaper

i would totally buy from shops if the prices were reasonable. Payin for a mount after you paid for a tire from there shop is ridiculous. It takes 3 minutes and doesnt involve labor so it should be free if you buy a tire from the shop.