F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

any michelin tire deals

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2011, 01:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default any michelin tire deals

looking at the pilot road 3 best ive found is for 174$ shipped. was seeing if anyone had any discount codes or knew the cheapest place to order online.

reason i picked this tire is for the tread life and weather conditions. mainly ride highway back and forth to work. wont ride bike if its gonna rain but have been caught in it a couple times riding home at night but like i said its not often. but on the weekends and when not stuck in traffic i ride pretty hard which is why i was also leanin towards the michelin pilot power 2ct.

ive read and searched all the tire threads and this is where im at. been a member for awhile but mainly just lurked and searched thru the pages. sold my f3, then got a buell and lost the title, then got a real nice black and silver f4i. but i dislike the dunlop on there and its about that time anyways.

but times arnt as good as they been so its always nice to save a couple bucks if anyone has any codes. thanks in advance

Old 07-25-2011, 02:32 PM

I always buy tires from motorcycle superstore theyre the cheapest i've found

Old 07-26-2011, 11:29 AM
Official CBRF Welcome Crew Undercover Agent
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This store is in Denver: Performance Cycle. Got a pair of Q2 there for $200 (about a month ago on sale).

Last edited by Incognito; 07-26-2011 at 02:05 PM.
Old 07-26-2011, 11:30 AM
February 2012 ROTM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Steal

Pair of Q2 for $200...that's a steal...

Old 07-26-2011, 12:20 PM

I just bought a set of pro pilots from motercyclesuperstore.com for $200 w/ free shipping. I was worried I was gonna get some tires that were a few years old that were sitting in some warehouse somewhere, but both tires were less then 6 months old.

If you wanna get 10% off, order something small from them for a couple of bucks and they will send you a catalog with a 10% off anything coupon. You can use it toward your tire purchase. Thats what I did

Old 07-26-2011, 02:14 PM
Official CBRF Welcome Crew Undercover Agent

I just checked, they're still having the sale: link.

BTW, I know they're not Michellin, but these new Dunlops are WAY better than the old Qualifiers.

Old 07-26-2011, 03:57 PM
I Can't Sell On CBRF

Michelin Pilot Road 3 Radial Rear Motorcycle Tire | Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

173 shipped from rockymountainatv/mc

i just bought a 180 pilot power for 110.99 shipped

and they ship the day you pay

Last edited by nickels; 07-26-2011 at 04:00 PM.
Old 07-27-2011, 09:43 AM

I work at cycle shop, when you buy @ your local shop you my pay a little more, but the service you get is face to face and you are able to get any issues resolved with the same person you bought them from(most of the time), maybe even install them for free or throw in a service… Try to keep the money in your town and everyone wins..

Old 07-27-2011, 10:05 AM
I Can't Sell On CBRF

Originally Posted by Travis D.
I work at cycle shop, when you buy @ your local shop you my pay a little more, but the service you get is face to face and you are able to get any issues resolved with the same person you bought them from(most of the time), maybe even install them for free or throw in a service… Try to keep the money in your town and everyone wins..

thats all good but the prices are way higher at shops and you get nothing for free, no service or tire install around here.

Old 07-27-2011, 10:42 AM

thank you all for the replies!!! rockymountainatvmc.com was who i was about to go with as far as cheapest but I ended up running across indysuperbike.com which turned out to be the cheapest of the tire i chose (pilot road 2). i was torn between that and the the pilot power 2ct. im going to give the pilot road a workout this season and after this winter when bike is paid off im going to go with a stickier tire because in reality 85% of my riding is highway. so best of both worlds got a competive internet price and they just happen to be local!!

Quick Reply: any michelin tire deals