CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   F4i - Main Forum (https://cbrforum.com/forum/f4i-main-forum-11/)
-   -   $50 Dollar adjustable levers (https://cbrforum.com/forum/f4i-main-forum-11/50-dollar-adjustable-levers-99337/)

__Z__ 08-20-2009 09:04 AM

$50 Dollar adjustable levers

If i were to prototype and make my own ajustable levers who would be interested? :icon_hyper:

With my design if your bike falls over your levers will not break.... simply move out of the way..... unlike asv with limited mobability that the hadle can move in a fall... with my levers if your bike falls the handle will be able to move 180 degrees to completely avoid breaking.... also they will be fully rebuildable..... i will have rebuild kits available upon request as well....

these wont be poor quality levers either... i will make sure that they are sleek looking...... and perform their task just as well as the leading brands... but at less than half the price

they will have the ability for a large range of adjustment

As for looks I will offer two you can either purchase smooth surface handles... or ones with holes in them for looks.... as well as slightly less weight......

Pricing Will Go As Follows.....

Black $65
Silver $65
Gold $75
Red $75
(Fake) Carbon Fiber $75

for those who want to order levers..... i need your make....model....year..... choice of color....mailing address....also i need to know if you want smooth surface or if you want a holled surface

After i receive this i will create your levers.... caculate shipping (ill try to go with the cheapest but safe shipping possible) and get back to you with a final cost..... shipping shouldnt cost very much at all since they are a relatively small item

..... lastly you would need to paypal me to zmds17@yahoo.com

these orders will be made as they are ordered so please have a little patience with me....

johnnyx 08-20-2009 09:22 AM

Um, duh?

johnnyx 08-20-2009 10:08 AM

Most people don't even touch them again after initial setup, so split-second adustments would be in low demand.

F4ith 08-20-2009 02:06 PM

Tempting. I'm actually on the market for some levers. Do you have any pics?

F4ith 08-20-2009 02:16 PM

Haha damn, thought you had them already. I just wanted a different style on my baby and wanted to see how yours would look on the bike. Like Johnny said, adjustable wouldn't really matter. I just want non-stock, *unbreakable*, and good looking levers for an F4i.

Rennen 08-20-2009 02:20 PM

i want a pair of levers. i'll test the crap out of them.

cageless 08-20-2009 02:30 PM

you should make them invisible.

__Z__ 08-20-2009 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by cageless (Post 825863)
you should make them invisible.

right..... makes perfect sense..... anyway

if you dont think its legit then dont buy any....

but dont put down a idea without trying it or in this case them......

ndf4i 08-20-2009 02:49 PM

I'll test them out for you.... I'll test anything that's free, lol.

shawnyc01f4i 08-20-2009 03:39 PM

I'll test them out for you! I'll put them on as soon as I get them. PM me!