F2 For Sale / Trade / Wanted F2 specific classifieds section. Forum rules for selling items apply -- senior member, price, pic and location in ad.

Fox Twin Clicker popped up on ebay today

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2012, 01:52 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Here's one that popped up: Seller says it was for a early 90's CBR900 - but I can't see anything different between it and my TC as far as mounting goes.

Fox Twin Clicker 2 Rear Shock Damper | eBay

Old 11-05-2012, 02:50 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by adrenalnjunky
Here's one that popped up: Seller says it was for a early 90's CBR900 - but I can't see anything different between it and my TC as far as mounting goes.

Fox Twin Clicker 2 Rear Shock Damper | eBay
Same here. I may just get mines rebuilt and re-valved for my Honda Hawk GT (NT650).

Old 11-05-2012, 04:29 PM

Hawk GT is so cool in my book - would love to own one one day

Old 11-06-2012, 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by coalminer frank
Why Eric? Do you have one for sale? I paid top $ for mine and then sent it out to Jamie for a rebuild. I might be selling or parting out my F2 within a year or so, if I sell it as a complete bike the Fox is NOT going with it.
Originally Posted by adrenalnjunky
I paid about $150 for one for a GSXR, that I swapped out to Jamie Daugherty Motorsports for one they had that fits the F2, then paid him his normal rebuild/respring fee. About $290 all said and done for one set up for me.

On Ebay, I see them go for less than $200 for a lot of makes and models, the ones for F2/F3's seem to go a little higher if they're in good shape.
I never knew about Jamie until I read your guys posts... He is going to convert my F2 shock to use on my Hawk GT. So far he has the most reasonable rates. Most others are charging over $400 and he doesn't even come close to that. Thank you both for the info...

Old 11-06-2012, 11:47 AM

Hey guys I think the bike I just got came with one of these installed, the PO mentioned something about a FOX adjustable shock, and the reservoir clearly has a fox logo on it. Are they much better than stock for regular street use? Thanks

Old 11-08-2012, 11:23 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

On the street, you probably shouldn't or couldn't exploit the fox to it full potential. Just because it has a fox sticker doesn't mean its a fox. Someone could have put the sticker on a stock 94 F2 shock of F3 shock. Look through this site and compare the looks between the two.

Last edited by coalminer frank; 11-08-2012 at 11:27 AM. Reason: add something
Old 11-08-2012, 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by coalminer frank
On the street, you probably shouldn't or couldn't exploit the fox to it full potential. Just because it has a fox sticker doesn't mean its a fox. Someone could have put the sticker on a stock 94 F2 shock of F3 shock. Look through this site and compare the looks between the two.
Yea it definitely is the fox shock, I took a closer look and this bike was used a track bike previously as well. How much would it be worth if I swapped it out with a standard shock? Thanks

Old 11-11-2012, 08:58 PM

Here are pics of it, can someone confirm if it is a twin clicker? Thanks

Old 11-12-2012, 10:36 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Looks like a twin clicker to me. That awesome. Make sure the blue nubbly thing on the bottom of the shock and the red nubbly thing on the reservoir click when turned, if they dont it needs rebuilt according to Jamie. If they click your probably ok. Put the adjustments back where they were, its probably dialed in since it was a track bike. You can print a Fox Instruction manual. It under "Fox Twin Clicker Installed" post on here. Or "Twin Clicker Installed" , something like that.

Old 11-12-2012, 11:18 PM

Looks like a 1st gen - that's the old school original Fox suspension logo - when the Twin Clicker 2 came out (blue anodized reservoir) they had the newer Fox logo.

Functionally, I don't know the difference.

Here's a manual you can download:
www.adrenalnjunky.com/foxtcmanual.pdf

Last edited by adrenalnjunky; 11-12-2012 at 11:25 PM.

Quick Reply: Fox Twin Clicker popped up on ebay today