F2 For Sale / Trade / Wanted F2 specific classifieds section. Forum rules for selling items apply -- senior member, price, pic and location in ad.

CBR Title wanted with VIN

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2011, 03:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CBR Title wanted with VIN

Hey all Im looking for a clean title prefer Ontario title but not necessary I bought a bike poured a load of money into it got it certified and went to the MTO center to plate it and she said it can never be drivin in ontario the bike came from Quebec with a brand so if anyone has a clean vin amd title for sale please let me know

Old 08-22-2011, 07:14 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm assuming you are looking for a replacement frame, if not, the forum mods aren't keen on people who are intending on doing something illegal. Swapping VIN's is pretty much in that category.

Moral of the story - make sure you can actually get it legal before you put $$$ into it. This type of story pops up on here from time to time, and every time it seems the buyer didn't do thier homework, and ended up having to swap frames and whatnot to get the bike legal.

Old 08-23-2011, 04:20 PM

No Im not intending on doing that I need the frame and all and I was new to the bike world and I took the sellers word that it was ok I have learned a good lesson though

Old 08-23-2011, 04:59 PM

Craigslist and ebay bro

Old 10-23-2011, 07:55 PM
Welcome Crew and May 2012 Ride of the Month
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Joshauh17
No Im not intending on doing that I need the frame and all and I was new to the bike world and I took the sellers word that it was ok I have learned a good lesson though
Didn't you get the UVIP when you bought it?
It woudl have said "Irrepairable" right on it?