CBR1000F For Sale / Found Buy and sell rare goodies and artifacts from the Golden Era of Bikes!

thoughts on selling? price range?

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2010, 01:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default thoughts on selling? price range?

hey guys...thinking of selling my CBR 1K. not real sure yet, but thinking about it. I love the bike but really...im just not big enough for the bike....I feel like the little skinny guy crawling up on the fat chick...ya know? anyway I know I have 2 bad wires that are causing trouble, but its an easy fix...20 mins or so..just havent done it yet but will tomorrow. its a 1990 in decent shape with I think 23k on it now...cant remember...new brakes, lights and ALL fluids, new clutch and 1 year old rubber. new stator, new starter, new starter clutch....cant remember what else... cant even remember what they are worth now...I killed one of the mirrors this past season, but am looking for more now. aftermarket anyway. The seat cover is trashed, but its a corbin seat with good closed cell foam and gel pad in it...I replaced alot of hardware and stuff that was missing when i bought it. There is a dent in the tank on the right side and some minor plastic issues, but over all its in pretty good shape for its age. Rubber is a year old now. It was repainted at some point...no idea when, but its yellow witha pearl white over it, but originally it was the two tone grey model....sooooo any thoughts on a price range I should be looking at? located in hartford CT, USA.