CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   CBR of the Month (https://cbrforum.com/forum/cbr-month-39/)
-   -   **September nominations Thread** (https://cbrforum.com/forum/cbr-month-39/september-nominations-thread-47014/)

Lord Jersey 08-11-2007 02:17 PM

**September nominations Thread**

Okeveryone!!!!!September nominations are now open!!

... that means it's time for the next round of ROTM nominations. As soon as we get 5 nominated, seconded and accepted we'll get the voting started. As always remember that the nominees must have a gallery (hint: if you don't see the camera icon below their user name then they don't have a gallery) and they must be an active member.

To help the process alongwe already got the "September Self Promotion" thread -- feel free to browse there and nominate your favorite.

Another idea that's come our way is to show some of our second place finishers some love and renominate them. They still have to meet the eligibility requirements.

AND ALWAYS REMEMBER!!!

[blockquote]
number one...every post in this section is under strict review by the admin. nothing, and I mean NOTHING is to be posted here that is non-ROTM related. the way it will work: i will announce a start day for nominations. to be nominated, the member must have a gallery and be an active member. by active, i mean that members who haven’t posted since July of 03 are not eligible. before anyone asks, lets set it at this...to be active, it means you must have at least 5 posts in the month in question, and the month before. you can not nominate yourself. you can not be ROTM 2 months in a row, although anyone who has already won, can win again. nominations will be limited to 5 per month. the nominations will be closed once we reach 5, or after 2 weeks.

The way nominations will officially work:

1. Someone nominates Joes 2004 600RR
2. Someone else seconds that nomination for Joes 2004 600RR (at this point, the nomination is official)
3. Joe accepts the nomination, thus locking it in for voting.

If, in the first hour of nomination week, 50 people are nominated, and seconded, the first 5 to accept are officially entered in the contest.

once nominations are closed, the members who are nominated are permitted to post more pictures in the voting thread. Users are not to start any topics in this section without permission.
[/blockquote]
This thread is for nominations and second's and accepting only!!! DO NOT PIMP YOUR RIDE HERE!!! That is what the self promotion thread is for. If we see someone "Self Promoting" here it will be deleted immediatly! If you self promote here you will be in-elliglable to compete this month!!! Let's find some nice rides out there and get them up for votes. Also once bikes are nominated DO NOT VOTE HERE!!! Wait for the voting thread to be posted!!! Thanx Everyone

LJ

f3racer 08-11-2007 03:01 PM

RE: **September nominations Thread**

ill be first to nominate dimentedf3, his f3/f4i looks really clean.

dementedf3 08-12-2007 09:11 AM

appreciate the Nomination F3racer. I just wanted to throw this in real quick, Im leaving on my Honeymoon tonight so if I were to get seconded sometime this week let this be my acceptance. and thanks again! you guys rock!

kodiak1122 08-12-2007 11:58 AM

I second dementedf3.
F4i front, 600rr tail, 1000rr rear cowlon an F3.
That is dememted, but looks sweet.

Have fun on the honeymoon. :D
Where ya goin?

dementedf3 08-12-2007 07:03 PM

SWEET! well of course i accept! Heading to vegas, just finished packing and leaving a couple hours. Thanks alot guys and i will check back next monday. oohhh BTW September is the month of my Birthday LOL LOL would be a nice present guys *wink wink*

Wildcat 08-12-2007 11:20 PM

Close call,but I'll give this month's nomination to TK's 954. Love the red/black, it's super-clean, it's got the rear-cowl, Jardine pipe, fender eliminator, tinted windshield, sliders,etc....andof course those sweet red wheels. Very nice.

Blue Fox 08-13-2007 02:53 AM

I'm going to have to nominate "Captain Slow".........my roommate's orange 600RR (with custom graphics designed and layed by us.) We will post a newer pics as soon as the new Rizoma's are installed, but until then, here is what it looks like as of now.......

https://cbrforum.com/upfiles/19149/a...m117435592.jpg

Dluv35 08-13-2007 08:28 PM

i will second "Captain Slow"

RojerLockless 08-14-2007 12:58 AM

cool looking RR there snow!

RojerLockless 08-14-2007 12:59 AM

https://cbrforum.com/upfiles/1977/asppg_Sn396814430.jpg I nominate thirdgenlxi!

because its not always about the bike so much as the owners love for it and 100,000 miles kicks major ass!