CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   CBR of the Month (https://cbrforum.com/forum/cbr-month-39/)
-   -   ***ORDER YOUR ROTM CALENDAR*** (https://cbrforum.com/forum/cbr-month-39/order-your-rotm-calendar-28256/)

ChrisMcD 12-14-2006 03:58 PM

***ORDER YOUR ROTM CALENDAR***

Ok here it is....I need you to forward me your e-mail address and the total number of calendars you want. Total price because we haven't gotten over 50 will be $17.99 each. that will include shipping cost to you. THIS WILL BE A LIMITED NUMBER TO ORDER SO IF YOU WANT ONE YOU HAVE TO SEND ME A REQUEST AND E-MAIL ADDRESS!! You will then recieve a paypal invoice for the total amount and you can use any credit card to order or your paypal account. In order to get these out ASAP I will be closing the orders Dec. 30th 2006. This should give ample time for you to order. This will also give me enough time to get them printed and out the door to you ASAP!! I am hoping to see the interest we had in the first poll with 96 calendars wanted! The sooner I get the orders, the sooner I can get them shipped!! Pass the word to everyone!!! This is the first issue and hoping to have many many more!! So PM me today with your e-mail address and number of calendars wanted!! [8D]

JUST TO LET YOU ALL KNOW WHO DON'T ALREADY I AM PRE-ORDERING 40 CALENDARS SO THEY WILL BE READY TO SHIP AS SOON AS I GET THEM!!! THEN IF WE HAVE ORDERS ABOVE THAT I WILL PLACE ANOHTER ORDER ON DEC. 30TH BUT THE FIRST 40 TO REQUEST WILL GET THEM BEFORE THE YEAR IS OUT!!! SO SEND YOUR REQUEST'S ASAP....IT'S ONLY BEEN POSTED UP FOR 8 HOURS OR SO AND 15 ARE GONE ALREADY, SO DON'T LALLY-GAG AROUND AND PUT YOUR ODERS IN!! THEY WILL BE A LIMITED EDITION AND THE FIRST IN WHAT HOPES TO BE A LONG SERIES!!! THIS IS THE COLLECTORS EDITION!!!! LOL WHO KNOW'S MAYBE WORTH HUNDREDS IN A FEW YEARS? LOL [8D]

dballer324 12-14-2006 04:49 PM

RE: ***ORDER YOUR ROTM CALENDAR***

pm sent

Leveltwo 12-14-2006 06:23 PM

sent pm

OldFatGuy 12-14-2006 11:42 PM

PM sent -- I'll take 5.

Thanks for all your hard work on this project. It is appreciated.

MgA_ODEN 12-15-2006 01:09 AM

PM sent [&:]

OldFatGuy 12-15-2006 07:57 AM

Come on guys and gals.

With all of the members here we should be able to get a ton of these sold. It's Christmas and I know money is probably tight for a few folks, but think of this as a stocking stuffer for yourself. When the better half asks "where did this come from", you can tell her there really is a Santa! [sm=wootwoot.gif]

eml23 12-15-2006 12:41 PM

PM sent. Thx.

ChrisMcD 12-15-2006 03:59 PM

OK I put the order in....actually ordered 50 so the first 50 ordered get them now and the next will be in the later order to give those who missed this a chance to get one. I ordered them with "OVERNIGHT" shipping to me so I can get them ASAP for you guy's and I will ship them to you all as quickly as possible....still shooting for a before christmas delivery but now we just wait for the printing to be done....So get your orders in ASAP so you don't miss out!!!!

Brandon77 12-15-2006 05:04 PM

Re: ***order your rotm calendar***

yay [sm=gears.gif]
________
Suzuki b-king history

Puck 12-15-2006 06:38 PM

PM sent, thanks for all your work on putting this together...